Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

That's how misunderstandings r formed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mizchiefmaker

Mizchiefmaker

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Marvelous precap n episode today, my biggest wowi did come tru thou jeevi did meet d accident due to d fight with viren. Everyone has a different opinion generally some bash jeevi some mannu. throughout the entire scene with viren it was so emotional she even stated the second person she loves the most betrayed herCry to top it off maanvi was upset with her aswell  even thou tmrw the epi will make me cry but todays epi all four were superb. Coming back to virmaan they r unique I am sure they love will conquer all the obstacles. As for the behnas there is no words to describe them they bring out the sisterhood relationship so well. So friends I think its time we going to need our tissues cos here starts the real dramaCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.shaimahhooriia_x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That's how misunderstandings r formed" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
So agreed todays episode was the best it was phenomenal the awesome foursome jus were amazing...
But suprisingly KD took the cake woth her heart felt talk with viren and then that breath taking fall/accident of hers...
Manvi was full on supporting her dost in the jeeman convo which showed the value of virat in her life

I was screaming while watching todays episode and the precap definately looked so dhamakedaar...

Agreed we all need our tissues cuz the next episodes are guna be emotional and heart wrenching

Beautiful post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top