Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Will Mona get back wt Pradeep or go her way

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Mona is trying to teach Anuksha a lesson ..once that is done what is next for her. After the way Pradeep treated her, do you think she can forgive him

Will Mona get back with Pradeep or go her separate way …want to know what you guys think

praachi248 Senior Member
praachi248
praachi248

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I like the current track.. but I really wish that Mona don't  focus just on Anushka, but also help herself with her and her kid's future. I think that she has to get a good alimony (pradeep cant just act blind about his kids) Mona bachchon ko sambhaal mein chala Aish karney... This attitude of Pradeep can't go on.
Even if Mona receives a heavy alimony, she needs to shape up her life. He had been insulted for being a housewife, she should show that she too can get out and earn her living... no matter even if its just a small job.

So I beleive, Mona should teach Anushka a lesson as well as open up Pradeep's eyes... but should not get back with pradeep. That man did not show any remorse on his doing, he was dare enough to share the same house and the same room with his new Girlfriend, that too in his kids presence. He went for a better life (at least he thinks) leaving back his family and responsibilities. He took Mona and her sacrifices for granted...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lastminblytonPriyank.Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

@Praachi-i dont think so mona is even thinkin iof herself and kids future 

she is js only tryin to teach anushka lesson and get her hubby back Angry

i had really high hopes wd this track bt CV's couldn even manage to handle this track 

all my hopes went in vein now i dont even want to expect anythin from the Show or the Cv's we wil get disappointment and nothin else 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

praachi248 Senior Member
praachi248
praachi248

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I know Bipin. After seeing yesterday's episode, I was like What the heck!! she is helping him with his tie? But soon Pradeep showed his colours... and then the way she reacted, that is what I want from Mona...
Frankly speaking, there is no need to teach Anushka a lesson... Of course she is wrong, and the things she did and is doing is not suited for any person who posess even a little bit of selfrespect. But Pradeep was a lot more wrong than Anushka. He is not a baby, whom someone can allure from his own family and responsibility. No one can blame Anushka in making Pradeep choose wrong ways.
Or atleast if he respected humanity, he would have told mona long before that he is no  more interested in her and want a divorce...But he chose to fool her!

blyton

ASMI98 IF-Dazzler
ASMI98
ASMI98

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i think she will get pradeep back
coralnymph Newbie
coralnymph
coralnymph

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I too think that Pradeep is more wrong than Anushka...he is a father of three kids, how can he slip away like that...if he slept with Anushka once he should hv just confessed to Mona and broken off the relationship with Anushka totally...if he can quit his job once before for his wife's friend he could definately quit it again for his life and kids sake...he is just portrayed as a shameless character...

Edited by coralnymph - 02 May 2012 at 11:09am
yomamma Senior Member
yomamma
yomamma

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I don't get it too as to why Mona is not trying to teach Pradeep a lesson! But they never said that Mona wants to get back with Pradeep and that's keeping my hope alive...never would want to see her back with that cheater!!!

blyton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index