Diya Aur Baati Hum

..::.. DABH Chronicles *NL 4th Issue* ..::..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Salaam Namastey & Hello to all my lovely IF Friends.Big smile

Welcome to 4th Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.Big smile Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week. Embarrassed

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

23rd April 2012

Sooraj stays up all night to train Sandhya for the cooking competition. He berates her for not knowing the basics of cooking. He loses his temper when she makes a mess in the kitchen. Santosh and Bhabhasa are woken up by his tirade. He complains to them about Sandhya's incompetency in the kitchen. He tells Sandhya to quit the competition to save his family's dignity. Sooraj loses sleep as he is tormented by the divorce paper he had seen in Sandhya's possession.

24th April 2012

Dhaisa brags about her daughter-in-law's win and mocks Sandhya for losing. Sooraj deserts Sandhya in the competition hall. Chhavi tells Dilip that Meenakshi had lied about her but he refuses to listen to her. Dhaisa criticizes Sooraj for deserting Sandhya instead of taking her to the hospital to treat her burnt hand. Santosh yells at him for ill treating Sandhya. Sooraj regrets hurting Sandhya and burns his hands. Bhabasa questions him about his changed behaviour. 

25th April 2012

Sandhya sees some men eve teasing girls and teaches them a lesson. Sooraj lodges a legal complaint against the corrupt Inspection Officer and wins. He secretly credits Sandhya for the reopening of his shop. Dhaisa brags about her daughter-in-law's cooking skill in the competition. Chhavi sees Meenakshi in Dhilip's office and hides. Dhaisa mocks Sandhya as she struggles to open the gas cylinder. Sooraj yells at her for lagging behind the other competitors. 

26th April 2012
Sooraj discourages Sandhya during the competition. Sandhya burns her hand while cooking. Meenkashi and Sudha meet Dilip. Chhavi spies on them. Meenakshi says outrageous lies about Chhavi to Dilip. Sooraj is humiliated when Dhaisa and the others mock Sandhya for preparing a bad dish. Dhaisa's daughter-in-law wins the cooking competition. 

27th April 2012

Dhaisa brags about her daughter-in-law's win and mocks Sandhya for losing. Sooraj deserts Sandhya in the competition hall. Chhavi tells Dilip that Meenakshi had lied about her but he refuses to listen to her. Dhaisa criticizes Sooraj for deserting Sandhya instead of taking her to the hospital to treat her burnt hand. Santosh yells at him for ill treating Sandhya. Sooraj regrets hurting Sandhya and burns his hands. Bhabasa questions him about his changed behaviour.

Scene of the Week
credit:Bhartikhushi909

Best Picture Of The Week

Credit:sidra2007

I have been very upset with the show for god knows how long so choosing the best picture of the week was tough - so here is actually my fav pic of the week

LOLLOLLOL  okay jokes apart...no matter who u support or what the current show track is - there is no denying that Anas is one hell of a performer...the pain he is able to portray leaves me speechless...so Best pic of the week once again is Suraj's pain ... 

Edited by Natasha... - 19 May 2012 at 6:29am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abisoreya20apkavishwaAmor.b2011navyaalex8KaJenroxxRose_PetalDashingCuteJazz-Wishes-Manjuull-Bliss-ll.Sidranami2811-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::.. DABH Chronicles *NL 4th Issue* ..::.." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Most Romantic Moment Of The Week

credit:Bhartikhushi909

Funniest Scene Of The Week

Credit:kaJenroxx

Since this week was again filled with disappointment but we still managed sum funny scences! The funny scene of the week have to be the one when Bhabho and Meena r cleaing their house & Bhabha's "Munna ji" shows up for massage..! The way Meena & Bhabo reacted was hilerious..!!ROFLROFL The way they checked his bones & Meena called him "jootha"LOLROFL
The whole scene was funny & when Bhabasa says that on Exam time Sandhya gets on sick instead of sick getting her & if u had to give half of the exams as much as Sandhya did, then God knows how many diseases u would've delvelopedROFL.. then Meena's faceLOLLOL

Meena's face after Bhabsa's dialgoue

Edited by Natasha... - 02 May 2012 at 10:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abib2011Amor.navyaalex8KaJenroxxRose_PetalManjuull-Bliss-ll-Amli-nami2811.Sidra

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Biggest Disappointment of the week

Credit:shas3

Prediction Of The Week

Credit:_Sanjana23_

Hola Amigos! 

Kaise ho? 

Sorry for no prediction last week, assignments where above my head last week, still have few to do but much less bhoj! 

So how is DABH treating you? I am currently taking a break from all this because Suraj's character as I feared is being butchered by the CV's and now just because they realised they have made a mish-take they are doing 360 degree turn and giving us all this heart-renching Suraj who is doing so Sandy baby will diieevorrrcee him! Kya yaar! :( I mean how does that make sense. If Sandy wants divorce she will tell Suraj or is that what he doesn't want to hear? Hmm.. Male ego's bhi na! also gives his mothership a chance to say 'I told you so' 
anyways - coming to my prediction for this coming hafta! 

The clouds are still grey but no storms I am forcasting this week that Bhabhasa will tell Suraj to come clean and admit his true to his bhheenni </3 and also more masti or should I say torture with Chhavi-Meena-Dilip! Besharmi ki bhi haad hoti hai but looks like naanan-bhabhi duo Chhavi&Meena have forgetten everything and they are using Dilip as kathputhli! *tauba tauba* 
Also I predict another argument between SurYa before Sandy finally flips out and tell or asks Suraj what his e-problem is! (about time too) 

Please Meena ke pahaadi wale baba make the misunderstanding end! I am fed up of Suraj's nautanki and I want to see SurYa share cute moments [more than anything I want to see Suraj smile in a soft way rather than being so evil and sarcastic].. plus Bhabo has had enough fun with SurYa dooriyaan so please bring back asli Suraj! 

Chalo, that's what I predict and pray for :) 
Take care and keep watching!!

Fun Masti time..!!
Okay the winner of Quiz is

meri janu manu
meri albeli aka Ami
Big smile

Congratulation

*The End...
This week we didn't get entry i guess members are busy in exams EmbarrassedWe'll be Back Soon with another Issue of DABH Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!Big smile

Note: If any one want to volunteer for OMG moment of the week then please PM me Embarrassed

Edited by Natasha... - 02 May 2012 at 10:51am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeNisha_abiJuhi007soreya20apkavishwaAmor.b2011navyaalex8KaJenroxxRose_PetalShas3-Wishes-ll-Bliss-llnami2811.Sidra-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Yay! I'm a winner. Ha ha ha. I've recalled my college quiz competition days. I've won many shields for quiz competition throughout academic life.   PartyDancing Thanks a lot my salty naughty natkhat. Hug All of you've done commendable work. Keep it up!Clap

Edited by ami_dabh - 02 May 2012 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8KaJenroxxll-Bliss-llSandstone

honeybeee

Groupbie

honeybeee

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Great Work, Thanks to all of you. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ll-Bliss-llSandstone

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Clapwell done

apkavishwa

apkavishwa

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Clap

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Conratz guyss for the 4th newsletter & great job everyone..!
really enjoy reading this..! omgg Congratz Albeli..!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ll-Bliss-ll-Amli-Sandstone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top