India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad and Prithvi

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

well well well after watching 2days eposide we have cum to know that angad and prithvi are not good mates.............well dat explains angads cold introduction to kirpa by prthivi......and........angad giving cuts to  prithvi when he gave his hand to kirpa

do u guys think prithvi will agree to angads and mishti's wedding.......i dont think sooo coz he said to him dat he is well aware of his acts....n no bro wants his sis 2 get married 2 a guy like him.........................i like da way prithvi stood hard agianst angad when he was passing his comments full of arrogance.hpe he's like dat in da future

i like prithviSmile....but dat doesnt mean i dont like angadSmile

wot do u guys think about da relation angad and prithvi share??????? do post ur veiw....it will b interesting to know!

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Well, Kariya....Angad and Prithivi are  as different as chalk and cheese.Prithivi has known Angad ever since they were children. Prithvi knows what Angad is but doesn't know why he is like this.

My intuition says that Prithvi will warm up to Angad in future....once the ice between them breaks.Prithvi definitely wouldn't want Mishti to get married to a casanova like Angad but I don't think he will be really assertive about it.In any case, the point is....Are Angad and Mishti willing to marry each other?

Prithvi stands up to Angad really well but Angad's arrogant wall doesn't let the chinks show at all. Angad's defence fails in front of Kripa only, that's where he loses control.EmbarrassedBesides, as Chilly has said time and again, Angad's star-power and screen-presence is so engrossing that it becomes difficult to concentrate on anything else .

The relationship between Angad and Prithvi is that of   brat with a calm but firm teacher.You never know, Prithvi might just turn out to be Angad's support system in future.But I don't think they'll ever be sworn enemies...it's just not Prithvi's character.

I'll like to make a point here.........IT IS VERY EASY TO LOVE SOMEONE LIKE PRITHVI BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO PERFECT BUT IT'S SOMEONE LIKE ANGAD WITH WHOM YOU MAKE MEMORABLE CLASSIC LOVE STORIES.Look at sujal, Pratham, Aazir Nawaab, Mr.Darcy................imperfect people often create perfect love-stories.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

I'll like to make a point here.........IT IS VERY EASY TO LOVE SOMEONE LIKE PRITHVI BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO PERFECT BUT IT'S SOMEONE LIKE ANGAD WITH WHOM YOU MAKE MEMORABLE CLASSIC LOVE STORIES.Look at sujal, Pratham, Aazir Nawaab, Mr.Darcy................imperfect people often create perfect love-stories.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Beautiful Nitica, you said it all Clap

Kariya, there is actually no comparison b/w Angad and Prithvi, because for a comparison, there has to be some point of similarity and both Angad and Prithvi share none, except, their mutual love for Kripa (in the future, that is) which will tear them and bind them together in their common anguish and passion!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS: Prithvi will never interfere in Mishti's life, he doesn't seem to be those types at all and as far as his supporting Angad and Kripa's love goes, he might not be vocal about it, but he will be there for them, always......if not for anything else, then for the sake of Kripa!

rocky-babe Newbie
rocky-babe
rocky-babe

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged
angad and prithvi are like two sides of a coin who never meet but are always in contact...they have the same likings...angad also likes kripa  (though he doesnt agree with that)..first of all angads not a bad guy..he has just got a diff. approach and secondly he will not agree to his marriage with mishtey...so no problem.....dont worry         & nbsp;         & nbsp;        Wink
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nitica_82 wrote:

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
well aid niticaClap
maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:35am | IP Logged

i agree but when mishty will come 2 know abt angad....like all that prithvi has 2 tell her

what will b her reaction?Confused

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Feel bad for poor Prithvi.......................he is in for such a shock...................the letter was from Harshini and not Kripa as he anticipated.........................poor poor PrithviCryCryCry......................No need to feel bad for Mishti, she's a surviver
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged
shock................HEART ATTACK more like it ............poor prithvi
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top