Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Everyone was right in their own place

preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great episode. fabulous acting by all.

Manvi was right that she decided to ask her di for a genuine reason and was ready to go against her when she was not offered one. Yet immediately realised her mistake whe she knew  Virat and jeeju were acting.

Virat was right when he decided to explain all to Manvi before he confessed.

Viren was right when he decided to stop the fight and explain thigs to Jeevika and let things take their own course.

Well i made this post mainly in support of Jeevika. She believes Manvi does not love Virat and hence is against their being together.

More importantly i felt her act was genuine today.

Her sister goes against her, as she is not able to explain herself cause of the promise she made to Viren.

She is deeeply hurt, confused and broken failing each time in the efforts to patch up with Viren.
"Kitni bar maafi maange gi yar".

And she finds out Viren was acting. The one person she loved so much was acting and lying to her. That would leave any body broken and devastated. She could not bear it. What else could she do but leave them, go away and at least that would have given her some time to think alone.

Pehli bar behen root gayi, pati ne doka diya, bechhari ek jagah baiti rahti?!  Had karte ho yar.

Want to congratulate everyone Karan, Krystle, Nia and Kushal. Amazing actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice post!!!!!!

good to see somebody supports her!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 11 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you...i don't really get what people wanted from her...to thank Viren for being so great and creating a plan to fool her? Did people want her to run into his arms and forgive him?

She's upset, CV's decided to show it to the extreme..that's it, people need to get over the ridiculousness of the forest thing...where was she suppose to run? To Beeji? lol c'mon get a grip...they needed an accident, she's upset...it made sense at that time I guess
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jeevika had better option refrain herself to poke her nose in virman partnership let them conclude their mere feelings for eachother they can make better decisions for demselves
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree to u ... ya evry1 was right in their own place...i especially loved that manvi actually took a stand against jeevika n told what she felt.. i liked it... n ya jeevika is also not wrong in her place... she was really upset n hurt... she just wanted to have some time alone n d guys were chasing her like nething...
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post!
I totally agree with you! It was just the situation...everyone was right in their place. Jeevika's whole world was ripped apart! Both manvi and viren, the two most important and treasured people in her life had turned against her. Give her a break guys!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree... I don't know y everyone is cripping on her reaction..

-Anika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously Thank you so much for posting this πŸ˜ƒ
Tusse top ho πŸ˜†
I totally agree with everything you wrote..

I mean she feels shattered.. Her sister doesn't understand her.. Her sister for whom she is doing this.. Jeevika is more like a mother figure right now to manvi.. If someone said something wrong about your child you would protect your child.. Do anything.. I think that is what jeevika is doing..

To make it more worse.. She got shattered even more when She found Viren did this acting.. I mean how many times.. I feel sorry for her..

She wanted to be alone.. Have some space.. If they didn't chase her she wouldn't have run..

Ani
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani29

Seriously Thank you so much for posting this πŸ˜ƒ
Tusse top ho πŸ˜†
I totally agree with everything you wrote..

I mean she feels shattered.. Her sister doesn't understand her.. Her sister for whom she is doing this.. Jeevika is more like a mother figure right now to manvi.. If someone said something wrong about your child you would protect your child.. Do anything.. I think that is what jeevika is doing..

To make it more worse.. She got shattered even more when She found Viren did this acting.. I mean how many times.. I feel sorry for her..

She wanted to be alone.. Have some space.. If they didn't chase her she wouldn't have run..

Ani

yes ani!!!!!!
very true!!!!
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree
nice post
thank u 4 such a lovely post😊
atleast jeevika fans {incloding me} got a nice post