Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

**ur 1st & most fav.episodeof kk**

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

hey guys!

Does any of u has been watching kumkum from its first episode????just wanted to know that if there is any1 who has been watching kk from the beginning! if not         so  tell me from which episode u started watching kk ! also till noww which is ur most fav episode,remember im asking about fav episode not fav scene!ok! so just share with all of us ur 1st & fav episode of kk !Tongue

well i hav not beeen watching kk from the 1 st ep ,i started watching kk from that episode when DHURV was born & been kidnapped! and sumeet with renuka were busi in search of dhurv!i guess that was mid of MAY ,2003!Smile

WELL there r a lot of wonderful episodes of kk ,its difficult to point out 1 but i think the marriage of su-kk would definitaly be my fav episode but i havnt watched that episode,so my fav episode is :::

when AC told Sumeet that she was chanda & not his kumkum who is living with him at that time,then  su came to know about his 1st child's miscarriage ,i guess that was the mondayz episode after the star parivar awards 2004,that episode was just marvellous bcoz in that ep kk was trying to explain him dat y she concealed that truth of chanda from sumeet & sumeet was not beliveing dat she was his kumkum,hu-ju's performance was brilliant & superb in that episode!Smile

now tell me about ur 1st & fav episode of kumkum !Smile

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I hav been watching kumkum from the first eposide.....there are many gud eposides so its hard to decide which one is fav.......but I loved the epoisde in which jatin's dead body was brought  home...
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

I have been waching kumkum from 1st ep where prity announced that kumkum is pregnent and rahul doing the vedio shoot ,kumkumwas smiling and dadaji,dadima,mummiji was too smiling then sumeet came there(he is looking like a 15 year old boyTongue)and prity teases him that hamare sumit bhaiya ko bhi kumkumbhabhi jesi ek ladki chahiye and sumit rushes to beat herLOL

wel my fav ep is when sumit took kumkum2 manap and give sindoor in her forhead(saadi wala ep),all r just statue there,and me 2.i just love the episode

and i love the recent ep when rohit told sumit that kumkum is out of danger and sumit was totaly speechlessEmbarrassed

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
u guys r lucky ... u all got to watch kumkum from the start SmileSmile..Well as ask for fav episode i have many fav  but the most fav one is when kk& su both accept easch other as husband and wife <thats from after sumit gets shoot and comes home ..he tries to flirt with kk and kk likes it ClapClap>
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yeah me too zara i avent watched kumkum from the beginning
i use to watch it on n off cuz of long school hrs Unhappy
but when the wadhwa family was forcing kumkum to marry that guy ooppss forgot his name vishal uhh yeah hehe i avent missed a single epi since then Big smile
neway my fav episodes were before kumkumz wedding with sumit all thanx to sukaniya pehli baar she did sumthing gud nahi great!! Big smile dun remember if it was 1 epi or 2 but thay were they best a very very unexpected thing happened i dun think ne1 was expecting this
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Ya i also watched kumkum from 1st episode.

About fav episode hmm..there r many but the most fav is the karvachaut episode in which sumit feeds something to kumkum which means tht he loves her n at night they become one soul in two bodies hehe

I just love tht episode

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged
LOL no doubt.. that is everybodyz fav scene
Big smile
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by damsel~~

LOL no doubt.. that is everybodyz fav scene
Big smile

yup!!101% agree with u damsel that the KATRVACHAUT episode....... not episode but episodeS bcoz it consisted of many eps i think a whole week!!!!! it was grr8888888888888888888.that was the best week 4 all su-kk's fanzTongueSmileBig smilehai na!!!!!!

WinkLOLBig smilewell i must hav mentioned in my above post that EXCEPT THE KATRAVCHAUT EP ,which is ur fav ep!!!!!!!rite!!!!LOL

hmm u guys r sooooooooo lucky ,u hav been watching kk from the 1 st ep!!wowowwwwwSmileBig smile

where was i at that time i.e wen it started!!!shayad sooo rahi thi main us time..hehehehhe

..i hav missed almost the 1 st yr of this serial! bcoz i guess it was started on 10th july 2002[does any1 know the exact date] and i started watching it from 10 or 12 may 2004!Embarrassed

well i wish k it will soon start on star utsav!!!Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index