Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Storyline of Virman(afterJeevika s accident) - 3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rezevendous

rezevendous

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 Scene 3 : 

Virat gets a call from Viren and he realises his brother needs him at the hospital.. He rushes back to the hospital and consoles his Bhai.. He decides to gather himself and take control of the situation before talking to Manvi .. 

Doctors say Jeeviks is out of danger and that she needs to be at the hospital for aobservation  .. Viren stays back at the hospital and all others return home Ouch

Beeji asks Virat  to take dinner for Viren .. Manvi is worried if Virat will say anything to Viren.. Virat reads Manvi's thoughts and assures her that for now he wont reveal anything to Bhai Cry

Manvi is relieved ..

The next day passes by and all are busy with Jeevika .. Virat wishes he could discuss the situaiton with his Bhai but he knows its not possible ConfusedAfter a lot of thinking he comes up with a decision ????

Virat goes to Manvi s and says he wants to talk to her, and that its best they dont talk about it at home .. Manvi agress as she does not want to make a drama about her cancer Cry

Virat takes her to Ganga Ghat her favourite place Big smile 
Virat cant take his eyes off Manvi, and he admits he came to Rishikesh only too see her .. Manvi in her usual style says "iss mein kaun si breaking news hai, yeh tho mein pehle se janti thi LOL"

Virat snaps at Manvi asking her to be serious atleast now .. 

Virat continues saying, I have no clue what is in future but I do know I love you ... Manvi is shocked to hear this Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

She misunderstands Virat, thinks he is saying this out of pity as she has cancer Shocked

Manvi says mazak udalo Virat, jab life ne itni badi mazak kiya hai tho tum tho tum kyon peeche reh jaoge .. Virar gets furiuos and says he is not joking, and he is not so mean to joke about someones illness .. Virat puts his finger on Manvi's lips and says ek aur lafz nahi bolna..Manvi looks at him with her eyes wide open Confused Confused

Virat continues says he has always had feelings for her and he has finally realised it .. He says he is clear what are his feelings for her, that he loves her more than anything and he will make sure nothing happens to her ..

Virat says '" I have told you what i had to say.. and my feelings for you will never change.. but that does not mean you need to have the same feelings.. whatever happens we will always be best friends ..

Manvi is at a total loss of words, and she is unable to decide what she feels for Virat .. 
Based on the previous post :

Next Post:

Edited by rezevendous - 02 May 2012 at 8:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

birjnanz_2211sonika_virmanswra.saxenakhusamMayurnASYANeenuAmmujia123sagar_Littles12_-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Storyline of Virman(afterJeevika s accident) - 3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swra.saxena

swra.saxena

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey.. nice one!! pls do continue more... Smile Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rezevendous

rezevendous

rezevendous

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boxfire1995

i wish this would happen but what i think is that after the accident and maanvi coming so close to losing her sister, she will do whatever Jeevika will say. and its been shown that jeevika does not want maanvi to get more involved with virat. 
i predict this. but i sure hope that i m proven wrong by the CV's.

ya after today s episode, i feel it may take really long for Virat to express his feelings for Manvi .. 

NeenuAmmu

Goldie

NeenuAmmu

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rezevendous

Originally posted by boxfire1995

i wish this would happen but what i think is that after the accident and maanvi coming so close to losing her sister, she will do whatever Jeevika will say. and its been shown that jeevika does not want maanvi to get more involved with virat. 
i predict this. but i sure hope that i m proven wrong by the CV's.

ya after today s episode, i feel it may take really long for Virat to express his feelings for Manvi .. 

ya we have to wait 4 itDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top