Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 For the first time We all saw Manvi speaking up for Virat. She stood by her partner and refused even to listen to her Di whom she listened to always blindly. So far we have always seen Virat standing by and supporting manvi. She did it so emphatically and with conviction just had to Clap. She said it so weel- that Virat deserves love not hate, that he is her partner, her best friend. He is very important to her. and she said all this to the most important person in her life- her di.
 Manvi s realisation has started. she may be angry with Virat now for the lies and trickery but she cannot keep away from him. He is necessary for her happiness. Really looking frward to the coming episodesBig smile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

angel2392nidhzpsolitudebirjnaz2247virmaan84BiggestDEKfan5eemaGLASSnLEADnishi12345luvmannu2cute4u_22nazsheikhRashiiiiarri-spy06Veronica1504coolfireakhilashsweets1126VirMan_forevermadhubansenshubhi_s..Annie..SuarezMariaS395siya803NeenuAmmuarohi16GiNa_kavyaxMidnightStarxpriyachandRach-dcPoojaa_Pcupid-struck_Littles12_ar-n-only-arcutyvirmanBes_B-BhabhiKiBehna-__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For the first time :-)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvmannu

luvmannu

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
trueWink even i was shocked and equally suprised that she spoke like that to Jeevika (her beloved)... i think it is safe to say now that for mannu after Jeevika she considers Virat very important in her life and will not just listen to her sister unless given a valid reason... we already knew that but a confirmation from her is like wow!

But the precap touched my heart like anything man... i can't see mannu like that... gosh Nia was marvellous... her voice, her body language, everything showed her desparation, pain, and panicClapClapClapClapClap 

Nia... you are the best!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

solitudeBiggestDEKfanangel1302VirMan_forevercoolfireNeenuAmmusiya803nikhilageetcupid-struck

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Lovely post!! VirMan just rock, their relationship is developing everyday and I am so glad to watch every episode! This accident will defiantly shock everyone, especially VirMan's relationship... :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

solitudeVeronica1504VirMan_foreverNeenuAmmunikhilageet

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
this was the thing even i was searching on this forum,Tonguereally i just liked for the first time manvi stand for virat,.this is nothing but her love for virat,TongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenuAmmunikhilageet

NeenuAmmu

Goldie

NeenuAmmu

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
nice postClap
m fully agree with uThumbs Up
m also shocked to see dat maanvi ne jeevika ki bath nahi maani vho bhi virat ke liyeShocked
n m sooo happy virat is very important in her life  more than jeevikaDay Dreaming
bt d last when maanvi said i hate u viratBroken Heart
bt it is okay i hate u se i love u ho ne mein zyada vakth nahi lagtha
m looking 4ward to d coming epiodeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
AgreedTongue 
I was completely shocked Shocked Manvi went against jeevika and spoke to virat .. Hahaha .. it was awesome Clap

nikhilageet

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i was actually surprised seeing d scene,,.. bt ya i liked that manvi spoke her mind...

nikhilageet

_Littles12_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Littles12_

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top