Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
it was so childish of her!!!!first of all she is not trying to understand maanvi, virat OR viren...
viren who normally doesn't play with peoples feelings was forced to do so, and imagine manvi who always listened to her sis, dint listen to her, she should do some introspection and try to think of the possibility that she might be wrong...BUT NO she is ALWAYS right!And she will run into a forest and endanger herself, so that manvi gets angry with virat again Angry

P.S. sorry if i hurt anyones sentiment Confusedi dint mean to.

Edited by cupid-struck - 01 May 2012 at 10:17am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

minnussjnpanushka30mynameBiggestDEKfanCaptainREXswra.saxenaStarStruckLovemisakinazsheikhPRlovMusicVirMan_forevershubhi_scoolfirearohi16NeenuAmmuSuarez.Farzi.mirka88....Priya....Rach-dcpriyachandmz.jess__Sneha__Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who runs into a forest when they are upset? :/" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swra.saxena

swra.saxena

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you... if you are angry then you dnt keep running endlessly... n btw Jeevika is also not completely wrong after all Viren hurt her sentiments.. agreed she shld hav listened to him first n asked the reason... but I suppose when sum1 is really angry at you then at the moment the person does not listen to you at all...

I think we hav sum very intense Virika, Virmaan, sisters, brothers scenes ahead!!! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepreet29VirMan_foreverNeenuAmmuarohi16

CaptainREX

Groupbie

CaptainREX

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
that was hilarious...ROFL

but i felt bad that she fell into a trap set to catch hippos ...Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30Suarezcoolfiremirka88cupid-struck

shubhi_s

Goldie

shubhi_s

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
totally agree with uClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struck

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swra.saxena

I completely agree with you... if you are angry then you dnt keep running endlessly... n btw Jeevika is also not completely wrong after all Viren hurt her sentiments.. agreed she shld hav listened to him first n asked the reason... but I suppose when sum1 is really angry at you then at the moment the person does not listen to you at all...

I think we hav sum very intense Virika, Virmaan, sisters, brothers scenes ahead!!! Tongue
that sentence cracked me upLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaIPKKNDanushka30swra.saxena

rezevendous

rezevendous

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I already feel they are dragging it .. First the fire episode and Manvi shouts at Virat..
And just as Manvi was being nice to Virat , there is a new fight .. and  the sisters are angry at the brothers.. And again Manvi balmes Virat  ..
When does Virat get a chance to share his feelings for Manvi.. And after all this if Virat says something, Manvi s first reaction would be Jeevika was right in asking her to stay away from Virat ... 
Well I do hope they have some intense scenes before i lose interest :(

sjnpkgh212121cupid-struckNikki_Titli

siya803

Goldie

siya803

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i think she wanted some loneliness
i felt viren n virman were chasing her like mad. 
if they didnt chase, jeevika wouldnt hav run like that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anika-Aurum.cupid-struck

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainREX

that was hilarious...ROFL

but i felt bad that she fell into a trap set to catch hippos ...Unhappy
elephants not hippos LOL but yeah i felt bad too Unhappy but its her mistake she acted childishly

anushka30CaptainREXlovepreet29mirka88

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.