Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Salute TO MANVI:)Lovely DIALOGUES

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hEY GUYS SO todays manvi dialogues wer just awesome she went against her di for virat...the way she explained her friendship was beautiful her character was justified at the end again she showed her love for her di by goin against virat...virat was true to his heart he confessed the truth to manvi abt virika cold war...

Overall SUPER EPISODE...

but cuming weeks r teary epis...Cry

waiting with buckets he heLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30BiggestDEKfannazsheikhAurum.arohi16NeenuAmmuRIYANSH_AUDREYapplenpeachesheaven princesshooriia_xflamenco-happilyunknownshagun_saruncupid-struck..DamonCrazy..ar-n-only-arcutyvirman-BhabhiKiBehna-__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salute TO MANVI:)Lovely DIALOGUES" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Definately salute to Manvi Chaudhary...
Thanksz for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenuAmmulakshm

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
very exciting episode! but i felt very bad for d 4 of them.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenuAmmulakshm

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yes ur right, Tht,s wht  I really want manvi to use her own brain and think instead of following jeevika blindly, Love the way she ask her does she has any valid reason to hate viraat? and also say tht she dosent accept her decision, I admire the characetrs which r realistic and practical. tht is wht I love abt manvi now. Hope cv,s keep her like tht. BUt now jeevika impulsive act will ruin everything again.
   I seriously want to see jeevika bold and practically supporting virmaan and fighting with tht snoby lady swamini, instead of geeting scared of her and hiding manvi frm everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30BiggestDEKfanNeenuAmmulakshm-happilyunknown

NeenuAmmu

Goldie

NeenuAmmu

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
defenetly a salute 4 maanviStarApprove
nice postClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top