Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE?? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Jeevika over reacted for no reason. She needs to take a chill pill and calm down. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE?? (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ya exactly my point...y she running so fact..it seems so funny and idiotic...and watever VV did i dont think it that much big to react like this... 

Nkapoor3

-Anika-

-Anika-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by ani29

Originally posted by ani29

I really don't understand some people... calling Jeevika stupid and selfish..
Stupid maybe she is.. But who isn't in this world!!!

Selfish.. Okay.. She is protecting her sister.. After Swamini blamed Manvi for Virat and Maya's breakup.. She even had arguments with Viren.. She is like a mother to Manvi.. I mean if someone said anything wrong about your child; you would protect them.. Argue for them.. So if you call this selfish than maybe get a dictionary and check out the definition of selfish..

joke of the millenium, it was jeevika who humilliated maanvi and threw her out of the house!LOL

Your too funny Wink I think Maybe you forgot to watch the bit where Jeevika was suffering after saying those words to Manvi.. She was crying and depressed until they went back to Hrishikesh.. Maybe go back and watch that to refresh your memory..

hmm let me refresh ur memory and tell u that jeevika was such a b**ch that she refused to even call Maanvi, she only melted when she felt sick, please do not insult mothers by comparing jeevika to a mother! Beeji being a mother told swamini off, that is how a mother supports her child!

I think you forgot to watch that bit when she ran inside her room when Manvi was leaving because she was feeling guilty about what she said to Manvi.. If she melted then maybe the Vadheras would start to dislike her too...
It feels like you just Hate Jeevika since a long time.. Just to remind you this show is about behnas..
Anyways I'm off this useless discussion..

relentless.

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nkapoor
U need helpStern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anika-ita_04-Amri-relentless.

ita_04

Goldie

ita_04

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

And as for the precap, like one of my seniors said while watching it, it is an insult to our profession- Medicine!
A fall from such a small height -even if ones leg gets caught in a trap- will not produce fatal injuries.
Unless her head hit a stone, dislocating a spine or she is pregnant or has some other serious illness.
That one is completely illogical.

yeah...d accident mayb stretched bt dis is after all a daily soap n inconsistencies r a part of it...d injuries arn't fatal..she'l b f9 ofcrs ..so..one really cnt scrutinize it accrdng 2 real life situations..dere isn't one single soap running which dsn't show sumthng amiss 4rm real life events..

-Anika-

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ita_04

Goldie

ita_04

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MeephRun

Nkapoor
U need helpStern Smile
Oh u r attached to stupid fictional characters and I need help? reported!

hating a character 2 no end is also a sadistic kind of attachment i guess...Confused

-Anika-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top