Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE?? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
We are all human beings with emotions. Some people are a little too emotional while some are lot more in control of themselves.
Female half of the planet are known to be more emotional.
But not to this extent! This is my viewpoint after watching todays episode of EHMMBH.

Jeevika was over the top distraught and Maanvi was over the top about 'Di ko ithna bada dhokha' in my opinion.
I mean come on! Viren wasn't going to serve her a divorce notice for her to run like she is going to earn India a medal in olympics. 
I am among those who have liked Jeevika's character and behna relation from the beginning. But today just added to the few instance the CV's blundered with this pivotal character.
Her keeping Maanvi and Virat away, somewhere I can justify. Maybe she is right in her place and maybe in that position we would do that (Though we would also try to understand Virat's feelings)
But this was just too much for me! It irritates me when CV's ruin such a strong character!
And Maanvi, who is used to making plans and doing nataks, why was she so bothered about this one single issue.
As far as I see, Jeevika should have been just a little miffed with Viren and she should have just walked away gracefully, this is  what suits Jeevika's character (or rather the one we were promised we would get)
Maanvi should have talked to Jeevika making her understand that Viren did this all for Virat (Like she and Jeevika are ready to do anything for each other , I know Virat didn't explain the whole situation, so this is somewhat justified)
Today I am miffed at both Jeevika and Maanvi, in my opinion both were out of character today.
And as for the precap, like one of my seniors said while watching it, it is an insult to our profession- Medicine!
A fall from such a small height -even if ones leg gets caught in a trap- will not produce fatal injuries.
Unless her head hit a stone, dislocating a spine or she is pregnant or has some other serious illness.
That one is completely illogical.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

handlessthakurCaptainREXmisakibaisakh45cupid-struckNkapoor3relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE?? (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenal

Groupbie

meenal

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i felt jeevika overreacted this time...she was hurt that does not mean she should run into the jungle...it was really funny..jeevika is becoming very impulsive day by day...CVs please show her as a strong girl...she is the lead of the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

-Anika-

-Anika-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I really don't understand some people... calling Jeevika stupid and selfish..
Stupid maybe she is.. But who isn't in this world!!!

Selfish.. Okay.. She is protecting her sister.. After Swamini blamed Manvi for Virat and Maya's breakup.. She even had arguments with Viren.. She is like a mother to Manvi.. I mean if someone said anything wrong about your child; you would protect them.. Argue for them.. So if you call this selfish than maybe get a dictionary and check out the definition of selfish..

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
No matter what people say Virat and Viren are at fault in this as their little game caused all of this mayhem in the first place. If they didnt plan such a daft idea then all of this wud never have happened!

People are saying Jeevika is over-reacting but think of it from her point of view & also she has always been a person who does takes things to heart to very quickly. Her husband and the love of her life played such a game with her that it made her feel bad & thinking that she did something wrong! When she found out she was made to feel bad over a plan by the brothers she couldnt believe it. Her love and trust had been played with so its normal she will feel bad.

Plus the other most important person in her life her sister argued over her due to this plan so she fought with her sister cuz of this. She was already hurt after arguing with Maanvi then to find out that her husband had planned all of this so his brother can get to spend time with Maanvi just doubled her hurt more didnt it! She is a very sensitive person Jeevika so I understand her reaction fully.

This accident will bring the four of them even closer than ever due to her accident and maanvi's cancer revelation. Viren will pour his heart out to Jeevika and tell her that he will never ever do that sort of thing to her ever agen & that he cant live without her and much much more. This will add a new chapter and  fresh dimension to Virika which will take their relationship to another level. 

Virat on knowing Manvi's cancer and Jeevika's accident wont confess his feelings but be her pillar of support through these testing times. This way Manvi's feelings for Virat will come out too slowly so all in all a very good track on its way to us.

Plus I feel that manvi's cancer revelation to jeevika will either be done by maanvi herself or by Viren as he wont be able to lie to his wife agen. In the end of it all, all the awesome foursome will come out this situation the better off than before it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anika-relentless.

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
she acted as if virenji filed her a divorce D'oh
and manvi herself does nautanki, why did she act as if virat committed a crime D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45Nkapoor3

-Anika-

-Anika-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by ani29

I really don't understand some people... calling Jeevika stupid and selfish..
Stupid maybe she is.. But who isn't in this world!!!

Selfish.. Okay.. She is protecting her sister.. After Swamini blamed Manvi for Virat and Maya's breakup.. She even had arguments with Viren.. She is like a mother to Manvi.. I mean if someone said anything wrong about your child; you would protect them.. Argue for them.. So if you call this selfish than maybe get a dictionary and check out the definition of selfish..

joke of the millenium, it was jeevika who humilliated maanvi and threw her out of the house!LOL

Your too funny Wink I think Maybe you forgot to watch the bit where Jeevika was suffering after saying those words to Manvi.. She was crying and depressed until they went back to Hrishikesh.. Maybe go back and watch that to refresh your memory..

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ManoBilli..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top