OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE?? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
what was so upsetting?? it was defo an over-reaction, her husband lied to her, big deal??
shez just found out that all d issues she ws taking so criously ws being trifled by viren..sum1 on whom she keeps an absolute trust n 2 top it she just ended up quarreling wd her sis..who means d  world 2 her...so her anger is justified...her reaction isn't so unjustified...when we get angry we hate 2 face dose who caused it in d 1st place...if viren wudn't hv flwd her she wudn't keep running lk dat..
Viren loves Virat too and his happiness. It isn't all about Jeevika's love for Manvi.

Viren has a right to fight for Virat's love as well. They both are right from where they arecoming from. Personally, I think Jeevika and Viren should just leave Virat and Manvi alone.

Virat is just going to get blamed :(
Originally posted by ita_04

shez just found out that all d issues she ws taking so criously ws being trifled by viren..sum1 on whom she keeps an absolute trust n 2 top it she just ended up quarreling wd her sis..who means d  world 2 her...so her anger is justified...her reaction isn't so unjustified...when we get angry we hate 2 face dose who caused it in d 1st place...if viren wudn't hv flwd her she wudn't keep running lk dat..
what was the point of running in the first place?πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
to propel the further track cvs have no other choice to create melodrama so we all have to endure it
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

lol she seems to be mentally unstableπŸ˜†

yea.. i mean i understan she is hurt.. and i get what shes feeling... but hoe is running gonna help... and thn hiding? she cnt hide forever anyway.. so whats the point ? πŸ˜•
Edited by zanonymous - 11 years ago
If she wanted to be lonely she could have locked herself in a room...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

what was the point of running in the first place?πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

so...wat wud u hv her doing...sticking to her place n crying buckets in front of sum1 whuz pissed her off...broken her trust..i agree viren's r8 in hs place...bt evn he realises dat d fake quarrel hd been stretched 2 far...jeevika just tried 2 avoid his presence..bt viren nvr stopped flwng hr..so..obviously she needed 2 run away..
Originally posted by ita_04

so...wat wud u hv her doing...sticking to her place n crying buckets in front of sum1 whuz pissed her off...broken her trust..i agree viren's r8 in hs place...bt evn he realises dat d fake quarrel hd been stretched 2 far...jeevika just tried 2 avoid his presence..bt viren nvr stopped flwng hr..so..obviously she needed 2 run away..
I would go sit in the car, and lock myself in it for a while, or I'd go and spend time with the family avoiding him, they are many sane ways of handling situations, first of all nothing bad even happened!
Originally posted by zanonymous

yea.. i mean i understan she is hurt.. and i get what shes feeling... but hoe is running gonna help... and thn hiding? she cnt hide forever anyway.. so whats the point ? πŸ˜•

she wsn't trying 2 hide 4ver..its a spur reaction...at dat point of tym..she dint hv d emotional strength 2 f8 wd viren nemre...we all do wnt 2 stay alone wn we r terribly upset..dsn't mean we nvr fce ne1 nemre...we jst try 2 avoid facing dem sat vry moment..