Goldie

shubhi_s

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i just not hate her seeing onscreenAngry
she was  wrong Angryand she has not left any other option for virat and viren
poor virat and virenCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Nkapoor3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is jeevika's problem? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
OMG!!!

Where where shall i defend Jeevika

One soul,thousand attacks...

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I don't think Jeevika is selfish.She is over protective about Manvi.She is more like a mother to M.I don't think a mother will try to hook her daughter up with a guy she thinks is irresponsible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeenuAmmu

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
jeevika lags behind when sister bond comes she needs to stay away between two best friends let them ensue whether they are in luv or not 
once maanvi tells her that she doesn't love virat than its all justified behave like this

Sameerah1992

Sameerah1992

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
You people don't understand the fact that Jeevika doesn't know that Manvi likes Virat, because Manvi doesnt like him as of yet, She knows that Virat likes Manvi, and she is only coming in between them so that her Mannu doesn't get hurt, she just protecting her sister, its not because she doesn't want her sister to come as a bahu in the vadhera khandaan, when did she even say that?Confused and it doesn't even show that in Jeevika's character Confused, she's just being a sister to Manvi, when she will find out how much Virat loves Manvi or the day Manvi realizes her love for Virat, she won't stop them from getting together, but right now she's just saving Manvi from her susral, which totally makes sense to me! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolNeenuAmmu

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Jeevika is really annoying and selfish. What is her problem? For such a small reason she met with an accident. Jeevika is getting on my last nerve. Someone send her back to Chandigarh. Angry

Manvi has always been there for Jeevika through thick and thin and Jeevika who always knew her sister inside doesn't even have the slightest idea how much Manvi is suffering day in and out and all that Jeevika does is moan and groan. Dead

ita_04

Goldie

ita_04

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Manvi has always been there for Jeevika through thick and thin and Jeevika who always knew her sister inside doesn't even have the slightest idea how much Manvi is suffering day in and out and all that Jeevika does is moan and groan. Dead

m nt a jeevika lover..infact i appreciate manvi's character more...but...jeevika in trying u keep manvi away 4rm virat hsn't ne selfish reasons 2 boot...she just feels her baby sister isn't quite ready 2 hndle such pressures...manvi 4 1 mde it clear shez very much attached 2 virat as a frend nt as a prospective lover...jeevika is unreasonable..yes...bt its viren who hs forbidden her 4rm taking dis issue up wd manvi...n unless she really knws dat manvi luvs virat...she'll keep being unreasonable...
virat is her bil n she does lyk hm...bt wen it cums 2 mannu..every other relation pales in comparison..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top