Posted: 11 years ago

Viraat is a nice guy, he means a lot to Maanvi, and just because of her selfish reasons and her in-laws she is risking her sis's happiness? Jeevika is very selfish, got to know that, when she thre Maanvi out of the house, humilliating her! so much for ek hazaron mein meri bhena hai!

I agree. She is really getting on my nerves these days. Ufff send her back to Chandigarh. 
Correct

Kabab mein haddi

I wonder hw she got fav behen in SPA

Manvi shud hv got..

But lets wait n watch!!
Jeevika is really sweet
She seems very jealous and possessive abt her sasural more than possessive abt her sister. I feel she wants to keep Maanvi away from Vadhera family...if Virat marries Manvi she will come to Chandigarh as Vadhera bahu and Jeevika doesnt want that! 
As for her saying she feels Virat and Manvi are both immature, how come she was all in favor of Virat marrying Maya, that time she didnt feel hes too immature or irresponsible to marry? ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by pallavi25

She seems very jealous and possessive abt her sasural more than possessive abt her sister. I feel she wants to keep Maanvi away from Vadhera family...if Virat marries Manvi she will come to Chandigarh as Vadhera bahu and Jeevika doesnt want that! 
As for her saying she feels Virat and Manvi are both immature, how come she was all in favor of Virat marrying Maya, that time she didnt feel hes too immature or irresponsible to marry? ðŸ˜³
exactly
Originally posted by pallavi25

]

Jeevika is not selfish!.. And wat I have underlined and in bold that is so not true!!.. Jeevika is not at all like that cos remember the times Maanvi came round and stayed in Chandigarh Jeevika did not have any problems,infact she enjoyed it cos her sister was there with her.
TM and all the people who have replied here, I want to clarify 1 thing please.
Jeevika is over possessive about her sister and seeing the way Maanvi was humiliated at the Vadhera mansion for no fault of hers and how Swamini bua was against Maanvi's every action- be it  some one's help or be it a small mischief, I strongly feel Jeevika's behavior is justified.

For Jeevika, Maanvi is a little kid who does not know how cruel can the outer world be, she just lives in her own world which has place for no one except Jeevika.
Like Maanvi said in todays epi, Viraat has gained a special status in her eyes, he is HER partner and so she will not let any other emotion come in between them and give him a chance to share his feelings which means, she is now slowly expanding her worl, its now not confined to her Di and Jeeju's happiness but also her Partner's which means a LOT!!

Jeevika was in favour of VirMaya relationship coz that was what the family wanted, and here except Viren, no one exactly knows the reason why Viraat had gone to Hrishikesh urgently...
Jeevika is apprehensive about this relationship coz
a) Virman, in her eyes are immature
B) She wants everything to go according to the elders of the family
c.) She is protective of her sister and does not want her to land up in any mess... 
Originally posted by -Jennifer-

]

Jeevika is not selfish!.. And wat I have underlined and in bold that is so not true!!.. Jeevika is not at all like that cos remember the times Maanvi came round and stayed in Chandigarh Jeevika did not have any problems,infact she enjoyed it cos her sister was there with her.
yeh she loved it so much that she humiliated manvi and chucked her out of the house! she is truly one in a million sister!🤢
i just not hate her seeing onscreen😡
she was  wrong 😡and she has not left any other option for virat and viren
poor virat and viren😭
OMG!!!

Where where shall i defend Jeevika

One soul,thousand attacks...