Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

anita is going to plan something with Nilesh...means aham...and going to caught by kokila

i will kill her if she demands for honeymoon now🤢
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u are right i just hope anita will not dreate any  issue btw them or may be she will teach gopi how to win ahem's heart som thing like that may be she'll give a make over  to impress ahem  jo bhi ho  i dnt want any rift btw gohem
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Xarina get ready for the Fatal attraction track, it's coming. She is mental, definitely. This is the same girl who tried to commit suicide and tried to take Ahem with her. I wouldn't put anything past her, all the hints were there yesterday.

P S love your signature.

Anita does not have enough brain cells to figure out that she is not a married woman but she knows based on spilled tea that thereis trouble in ahem and gopi marriage.  There problem is you chipku, crazy chick.  It will be a horrible track if she tries to patch things for ahem and gopi.  They do well when no one interferes and go off track when witches like kinjal, rashi and now this sugary crazy Anita decide to interfere.  

I would prefer a fatal attraction Anita than this overdosed artificial sweetner. 
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

i will kill her if she demands for honeymoon now🤢

true, why couldnt aham tell the truth to koki at the begining, i'm prety sure koki will come up with a better solution...
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
no from where the hell this divorce came in??
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gah!

This is all laid out prettily. She thinks that Gohem aren't hunky dory behind the closed doors of their room. There, Koki will find out that Ahem is pretending to be Nilesh. This truth will be in front of Anita. She'll take it to believe that Ahem loves her. And then, we all go around the merry go around as Anita tries to get Ahem by hook or crook.

☢️<--- This is about to detonate! Stay clear!
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
i just want a love confession from ahem to gopi is se pehle k bohat der ho jayeee
Ivie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think so ki what is the need to be surprise i mean thoda bahut to har couple mein hota hi rehta hei . iska matlab ye nikal lena ki kuch galat hei . not agree at all .