tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I mean I find this whole situation of handling Sunny ridiculous. I mean he comes home doesnt talk to anyone and closes the door on his mom, on top of that asks his father to call up zaara's house and ask and his mom actually calls up...

I think its way over the top ...I think stricter measures would have solved the whole situation

Rocky is another one...he is actually making stories abt his father with some other woman ( even if its joking around) and then trying to make his mom suspicious and jealous . There is a limit and rocky is being way too over the top...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amen to that!!! Sunny is taking advantage of his so called cuteness to act like that lekin that rasagullah can't slip past my eyes with his antics. ðŸ˜† Parents should clearly just say to stop it and that this no age to think about marriage. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well... I kinda agree with you.. 😊

Jeet and Pinky giving in to Sunny's demands isn't a right approach acoording to me... I don't find it funny anymore...  

Till last Friday... it was going on good way... though it was little too much... but it looked Funny... 😊 but in Monday's EPi... the way Sunny has behaved.. the way Zara came to Sunny's house... 😕 I don't find it funny anymore... now Jeet n Pinky shud take it seriously and not laugh it out... 😊

I am waiting to see how Creatives show this small track of Sunny -Zara... waiting to see how track unfolds and what message Exactly Creatives are trying to give to viewers... kids/parents... 😃
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

well... I kinda agree with you.. 😊

Jeet and Pinky giving in to Sunny's demands isn't a right approach acoording to me... I don't find it funny anymore...  

Till last Friday... it was going on good way... though it was little too much... but it looked Funny... 😊 but in Monday's EPi... the way Sunny has behaved.. the way Zara came to Sunny's house... 😕 I don't find it funny anymore... now Jeet n Pinky shud take it seriously and not laugh it out... 😊

I am waiting to see how Creatives show this small track of Sunny -Zara... waiting to see how track unfolds and what message Exactly Creatives are trying to give to viewers... kids/parents... 😃

Yknow, I was just thinking how SGP CVs might have handled this track...they would've probably made Sunny and Zaara elope with each other supported by the younger lot. 🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Ekts... are you still in SGP mode 😲 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I am not even thinking how they have handled... as first of all... they can't even think of starting  this kinda track... 😉😆😆

and the Good Part of Parvarish Creative [so far has been] they start the track in Funny was.. and End it with Message and Seriousness.. 😊 whereas our SGP CVs had it Ulta... Start in serious way... end in comedy... 😆😆😆
Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..Sunny-Zara track is going too much...bt what i am confused is how much will Sunny understand...and how can the parents make children of his age understand these things...😕 Speaking abt this issue will raise lots more question in Sunny's mind...

Yes..Jeet and Pinky shud take this seriously now...will be interesting how they end this track..

and i am surprised...they left the costume hiding thing just like that...
MadameX thumbnail

Ekts... are you still in SGP mode 😲 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I am not even thinking how they have handled... as first of all... they can't even think of starting  this kinda track... 😉😆😆

and the Good Part of Parvarish Creative [so far has been] they start the track in Funny was.. and End it with Message and Seriousness.. 😊 whereas our SGP CVs had it Ulta... Start in serious way... end in comedy... 😆😆😆

No Sachi Ben, not in SGP mode...just sometimes I remember some of the interesting discussions we had that relate to the issue at hand too. Which then reminds me of SGP. 😆

And ya, seriously...I'm glad Parvarrish is uta. 😆😆 Warna even here we'd be pulling our hairs out in frustration. 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i agree..Sunny-Zara track is going too much...bt what i am confused is how much will Sunny understand...and how can the parents make children of his age understand these things...😕 Speaking abt this issue will raise lots more question in Sunny's mind...

Yes..Jeet and Pinky shud take this seriously now...will be interesting how they end this track..

Shwets... making kids of this age understand about Marriage is another Challenge... they will have all sort of weird questions in their mind... Confused ðŸ˜†

and Yes... I agree, Jeet and Pinky should now seriously take some action... if not hard action then at least they need to stop laughing it out and giving in Sunny's demands... they at least have to try making Sunny understand...
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@ bold: Everyone have their own methods. When I think what I would do if I were in Pinky and Jeet's shoes is that I would probably firmly tell Sunny that he is not allowed to marry Zaara nor think of marriage because marriage is gandha and chi chi like how potty is and only grown-ups can do it because it's different then. 🤣🤣

That'll prevent that sort of thing for next five years or so...I think. 🤣
MadameX thumbnail

Shwets... making kids of this age understand about Marriage is another Challenge... they will have all sort of weird questions in their mind... 😕 ðŸ˜†

and Yes... I agree, Jeet and Pinky should now seriously take some action... if not hard action then at least they need to stop laughing it out and giving in Sunny's demands... they at least have to try making Sunny understand...

Exactly!! Laughing makes things seem alright...and it's encouraging because the kid feels like he's doing a good thing that is making his parents so happy to the point of laughter. 😆