Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
YA FRIENDS ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

We all are very busy in discussing about IPL and many other things and so on. I as a follower of cricket for a decade will like to share a thing about our so called BCCI.

There is one player in CSK CALLED Badrinath 

He was a consistent performes since 2003 for TN and being a Chennai lad am saying this.
Ganguly was so lucky to have Jagmohan Dalmia as a selector who cared for him. Contrastly i hate Cheeka for not persisting with Badrinath. Many may argue on ODI performance on windies but will fail to acknowledge the only T20 we won there. Ok i agree that he may or may not do well on ODIs,  But what about tests??
India lost 8 tests in a row. I can say BCCI deserves a loss of a fantabulous test batsman who would have been a Right replacement for Dravid Right now IN TERMS OF TECHNIQUE AND TEMPARAMENT.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All please read More than IPL saga" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top