•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know what is the problem withj jeevika...

during the VIRAT-MAYA episode when viren was not ok with virats decision jeevika was the one who told viren that virat loves her and he has made decision and u shud support him in his decision...and now she is one telling viren that he is immature i dont understand her...

and what about CV's making jeevika's accident this way ...as now viren will be feeling very guilty and as well as virat...and if manvi knows about all this then there is THE END
y u guyss hav so many problem with jeevika????

are yaar jeevika is just trying to protect her sister. she thinks dat sb n vadhera members didnt accept maanvi as their bahu sb was also angry on maanvi so she just trying to protect her dont blame her😑

m tied😳 of repling these type of posts.. why dis jeevika haters didnt understand dis???
πŸ˜•
😳
. sry if i m being rude bt i m actually sick of d anti jeevika posts..sme people semms to hve no work besides bashing jeevika.. every action of her seems to be wrong by sme people here...today when manvi rufused to listen to jeevika regarding virat, people support her...bt if d same would hve been done by jevika , god knws what would hve happened...such double standards..( m not bashing d character of manvi here...  so pls dont take it d wrong way)...
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fairyland13

. sry if i m being rude bt i m actually sick of d anti jeevika posts..sme people semms to hve no work besides bashing jeevika.. every action of her seems to be wrong by sme people here...today when manvi rufused to listen to jeevika regarding virat, people support her...bt if d same would hve been done by jevika , god knws what would hve happened...such double standards..( m not bashing d character of manvi here...  so pls dont take it d wrong way)...

m agree
bt mannvi doesnt support jeevika becoz jeevika had no powerful reason 4 making maanvi away frm virat.. dats why she rufuced to listen jeevika.. plzzz understand..
😊
😊
n m also very sick of d anti jeevika post😳
ignore dem
😊
m also sick of replaing 4 u r comments..i did just like u did copy my previous posts comment n pasted here😊
Originally posted by NeenuVirman

m agree
bt mannvi doesnt support jeevika becoz jeevika had no powerful reason 4 making maanvi away frm virat.. dats why she rufuced to listen jeevika.. plzzz understand..
😊
😊
n m also very sick of d anti jeevika post😳
ignore dem
😊
m also sick of replaing 4 u r comments..i did just like u did copy my previous posts comment n pasted here😊
lol sme here,.. tired of typing d sme thing over n over again...n ya manvi actually did good by speaking out her mind... lyked it... it seemed more realistic to me..
i dont post here because of anti jeevika but now am fed up reading bashing against jeevika plz guys stop this
You all just need a friken reason to bash Jeevika?! πŸ˜‘

Whatever, I am satisfied with the character, and I loved KD's acting, Nia's in todays epi and it made sense for Jeevika to act like this, cause she expects a lot from her viren ji, and of course Manvi! The two people hurt her a lot, because of that she ran to be left alone, the only thing that doesn't make sense why did CV's make her run into a jungle, but whatever..I can't wait for tomorrow's epi! πŸ˜†