Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Daily Previews for JJKN "No Thanks" Pls

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

SetIndia Preview for Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, 25th April 2005

Tonight, Jessica and Mallika have a heated discussion regarding Jessica's campaign. What will result?

Courtesy : www.setindia.com

************************************************************ ********************************

SetIndia Preview for Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, 26th April 2005

Tonight, Jassi threatens Mallika that she will not model for Gulmohar if she doesn't receive the collection by the end of the day. How will Mallika respond?

Courtesy : www.setindia.com

************************************************************ **********************************

Preview For 27th April 2005 Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.

Speical Thanks to Humm (IF Techie).

It goes that Armaan is with jessica telling her something abt jassi's family or discussing about the paper that papaji wants to sell his house.

Just then the jessica says "Par Papa...." just then she stops from completing the word " papa"ji" " Armaan is staring at her maybe he must have come to know that she is jassi coz only jassi called him papaji and nadu and else people always called him uncle"ji"

Next scene, Jessica at Jassi's house or somewhere, BeBe see's Jessica and says "Jassi" , Jessica turns around and sees BeBe and is shocked!

Maybe her truth is gonna be out soon!

************************************************************ **********************************

Edited by Princess - 29 April 2005 at 6:29pm

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

************************************************************ ******************************

Preview for 28th April 2005.Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Courtesy: Queenbeen (Coolbie JJKN Updates)

Jassi is wearing her specs, and Armaan is holding her very, very close, saying passionatelyEmbarrassed, looking into her eyes, "Jassi! You are Jassi and you hid youself from me! Why, Jassi, why?"

Jassi says weakly, "I am Jessica!" 

Armaan says vehemently, "Look into my eyes and tell me that you are not Jassi, but Jessica!"

Purab comes then and tears them apart! He gives Armaan a shove and says sternly, "Cut it Armaan, leave her alone!"

Armaan begs her, "Jassi, I love you.."

Purab shouts, "LEAVE HER ALONE, Armaan!"

Armaan raises his voice as he is pushed towards the doorCry, "I know that you are Jassi! I love you Jassi! I really love you, Jassi! Jassi, please! Jassi!"

************************************************************ *********************************

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

PREVIEW FOR MONDAY Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 2nd May 2005

Courtesy Queenbee JJKN Coolbie

Bebe, Billu and Amrit are sitting together and Billu confesses that since the sale of the house has already gone through, he is feeling very strange to still be living there!

Jassi comes in and informs them, "I have come to tell you that you will have to stay on in this house for another few months!"

Bebe tells her lovingly, "Then you have to keep coming and visiting us like a member of this family!"

Jassi is only too happy and just for fun, practices wearing her big black Jassi specs!!!Geek

************************************************************ *********************************

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Another preview for 2nd May,courtesy Tablet :

Jessica visits her parents house,she is in her room,she looks at her things,take s out her specs,wears them and looks into the mirror,and talks 2 herself,then they show, Nandu watching her through the window,he is surprise dhow comw jessica know swhere jassi uesd 2 keep her things ,he says 2 himself" kya jessica jassi hai,aur hai to hamse chhup kyon rahi hai"

will nandu discover jess is jassi?

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
for may 3rd..tuesday
Tonight, Jessica tells Mallika that Jassi has made her the owner of Gulmohar. What will happen next?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

oops i also made a new topic with this preview..not realizing we had this topic here for preview..
sorry everyone
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Preview for 4th May 2005,.Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin

Courtesy : Rumi (Coolbie JJKN Section)

Jessica is in Mallika's cabin and Mallika is yelling at her: this is my office!!  Get out form here!! Jessica: you get out from here! This is my company!!  Mallika is angry and shocked!!!! Aryan is holding her hand and coming out!!!Mallika suspects that Aryan has stolen Kohinoor's money from her account and they are having bitter arguments. !!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Preview for 5th May, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi .

courtesy: cdesai12:

Tonight, Mallika decides to frame Jessica in Jassi's murder. How will Jassi react?

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Preview for next week ( thanks Anjana) - 9th May to 12th May

IT GOES LIKE THIS

MALLIKA IS TELLING JESSICA"JESSICA TUM NE JASSI KO MARA SABIT KARO KE JASSI ZINDA HAI, BOLO JASSI  KAHA HAI.JESSICA MUJHE THO TUMARE HATON MEIN HATKADIYA NAZAR ATHI HAI.JESSICA BEDI YOU ARE FINISHED"

Go to top