Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow.. atleast something in name of twist n turns are coming.. 

thnx for sharing.. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taniks

For something like this they will get divorced when it can be rectified. when rashie trap jigar into marriage she was easily forgiven. Koki wants them to divorce so that ahem can marry anita ? This is very stupid , koki forced them onto each other and now wanna separate them. Pls explain this segment cos I don't understand this at all.

Taniks.. It was a segment showing Koki angry with Ahem.. She catches him red handed. He is talking to Anitha and Gopi is also there.

She tells him that both her children have let her down on the same day. Ahem tries to explain and she says she wants to hear none of it.. Something dropped and broke. 

Offscreen, Nazim says "Yeah Ahem is going to divorce Gopi." ๐Ÿ˜Š He says Koki knows the truth and showed Ahem his place๐Ÿ˜† 
I think the reporter  hatched on to that and put it on.. Koki is shown and she says she is angry with Ahem and also Gopi as she is also part of this deception and also a little sad.. They said that Ahem may have tried to bring Anitha out of depression but it is going to prove costly for him๐Ÿ˜•

So my take is...

First Koki is angry. She will not listen to Ahem's explanations. She is also angry about Gopi aiding this.. 
An Ultimatum (my take is that Koki always gives timelines) will be issued.. By a certain date the marriage is not fixed for Anitha and she wants to hear none of his explanations..
Have to wait to see if the divorce talk actually happens or if it was for a shock factor.. If it does, it could be Koki's ultimatum that because this is Ahem's fault made worse by his deception, if he is unable to fix it, he has to divorce Gopi.. This does not sell with me..
It is more likely Gopi who gives such a fine solution to the problem.. She is going to send Ahem to his death bed unknowingly..๐Ÿ˜† But with the recent Gopi, even this is hard to digest..
So I am waiting to see if the divorce thing is even true.. Most likely not.. Just eyeballs grabber๐Ÿ˜›
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Taniks.. It was a segment showing Koki angry with Ahem.. She catches him red handed. He is talking to Anitha and Gopi is also there.

She tells him that both her children have let her down on the same day. Ahem tries to explain and she says she wants to hear none of it.. Something dropped and broke. 

Offscreen, Nazim says "Yeah Ahem is going to divorce Gopi." ๐Ÿ˜Š He says Koki knows the truth and showed Ahem his place๐Ÿ˜† 
I think the reporter  hatched on to that and put it on.. Koki is shown and she says she is angry with Ahem and also Gopi as she is also part of this deception and also a little sad.. They said that Ahem may have tried to bring Anitha out of depression but it is going to prove costly for him๐Ÿ˜•

So my take is...

First Koki is angry. She will not listen to Ahem's explanations. She is also angry about Gopi aiding this.. 
An Ultimatum (my take is that Koki always gives timelines) will be issued.. By a certain date the marriage is not fixed for Anitha and she wants to hear none of his explanations..
Have to wait to see if the divorce talk actually happens or if it was for a shock factor.. If it does, it could be Koki's ultimatum that because this is Ahem's fault made worse by his deception, if he is unable to fix it, he has to divorce Gopi.. This does not sell with me..
It is more likely Gopi who gives such a fine solution to the problem.. She is going to send Ahem to his death bed unknowingly..๐Ÿ˜† But with the recent Gopi, even this is hard to digest..
So I am waiting to see if the divorce thing is even true.. Most likely not.. Just eyeballs grabber๐Ÿ˜›

Wonderful viewpoint. . Loved it. . .

Gopi solution thinking will be very interestin indeed . . . AND She is going to send Ahem to his death bed unknowingly.. I really WISH::: but Ahem shud not die lol, shud realise the past, and fight back for his LOVE. . . to prove he loves her and only her. .
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW what? a divorce? Koki is crazyEdited by westindian - 12 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think this is the only waay Ahem will confess to Gopi and Koki that he only loves Gopi and He was just trying to help Anita out of guilt.

I think this is going to happen only on Monday May 7th.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

So my take is...

It doesn't seem like a divorce will happen...๐Ÿ˜•...the way Nazim said it offscreen...it's a little confusing...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbay

hey I thought it was only me but yeaah u know I would love to see dis divorce track!!!!! I can really smell something very good cooking!!

On a side note:I would further love to see their is an entry of some hot and handsome guy giving campetition to mr Modi!!! lolzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ

won't that be fun to watch...i'd love to see ahem being jealous.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think koki will give both gopi and ahem date to get Anita married if they are unable to then since both of them are responsible ahem will have to divorce gopi and marry Anita.  So that kokis vachan is saved.  Ahem will try desperately to avoid divorce but Anita may go negative and start wanting ahem as her husband.  Finally when time comes ahem tells his mom that he loves gopi but if she wants it he will do it but will never accept Anita as his wife.  Koki will melt and that stupid nilesh will show up with rashi guilty proof and take the crazy chick out of mm.
Aymee thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Vibha.

I am having mixed feeling about this divorce thing.

I mean Rashi and Jigar should have gotten a divorce because of what Rashi did but she is still in the Modi family.  So why does Gopi and Ahem have to get a divorce. 

I agree that Ahem deserves to get a slap in the face by Koki because his idea was stupid but getting a divorce is just too much.

Ahem better confess his love to Gopi soon otherwise, I will go to the Modi's house and slap Ahem myself.

Great posts and comments everyone.  Just like all of you, I do hope this will turn out to be a positive punishment.
Nihira-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc4ever

It doesn't seem like a divorce will happen...๐Ÿ˜•...the way Nazim said it offscreen...it's a little confusing...

yeah,even i'm confused...he sounded like he was joking.i don't trust this SBB ,they manipulate story.i hate watching it.๐Ÿ˜ก