Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica and Aryan (Page 2)

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rosila

you are 100% right tina.i completely agree with you.vinay jain is doing a great job in the role of aryan and i use to wonder why no body appreciate his acting like in the scene in which he asks mallika about armaan "koi mahatma complex ho gaya hai kya" his tone was so full of sarcasm.i really liked his acting.why dont they post his pics.

i love his acting..but we are talking about jassi and aryan hereDead..i think aryan can run gulmohor very well if he had the chance too bad for him..cuz armu is leading it!..

i rember when malika was like we can't let armaan and jessica too close..and aryan was like " haan..waase mujhe is mamlo ke baare mein zaade nahien pata"( refferring to love) hehehe i was cracking upLOL

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
all i have to say is im in love with armaan...::sigh::
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

inspite of aryan being shown as evil, i still admire his role u knwo coz his aim in life is only one thing and thats being gm chairman and taking over gm.although he has done evil acts he carries it out so convincingly .I mean he has no ineterst in anything else ,no emotions ,just one track

i mean when purab insulted him ,he was so decent in replying also when arman came to beat him when he lodged a polic complaint,he told him so convincingly that its all called tactics in business.

i like his role and vinay jain has done a fab job ,like when mallika does her evil acts it looks very bad and bitchy but when aryan does and evil acts it looks very business like and smart

Agree with you 100% Vinay Jain has done a fabulous job indeed...

and I dont think Aryan will fall for Jessica....

Edited by Jassidevi - 25 April 2005 at 4:50pm
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

you are 100% right tina.i completely agree with you.vinay jain is doing a great job in the role of aryan and i use to wonder why no body appreciate his acting like in the scene in which he asks mallika about armaan "koi mahatma complex ho gaya hai kya" his tone was so full of sarcasm.i really liked his acting.why dont they post his pics.

i love his acting..but we are talking about jassi and aryan hereDead..i think aryan can run gulmohor very well if he had the chance too bad for him..cuz armu is leading it!..

i rember when malika was like we can't let armaan and jessica too close..and aryan was like " haan..waase mujhe is mamlo ke baare mein zaade nahien pata"( refferring to love) hehehe i was cracking upLOL

LOLLOL I remember that too, Kiran!! Yeah, i thought it was pretty funny..

hehe.. in the show, aryan basically has no love life whatsoeverLOL

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bgdesai

I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

it happened in BLF

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

LOLLOL I remember that too, Kiran!! Yeah, i thought it was pretty funny..

hehe.. in the show, aryan basically has no love life whatsoeverLOL

LOL..i sometimes admire aryan..for focusing on his career and not girls..its sad how he doesn't get what he wants even when he tries hard..

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Originally posted by bgdesai

I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

it happened in BLF

It did!!! really? So it's not that bad idea afterall Wink I agree..Vinay Jain had done great acting with his role of Aryan. Also, he is shown very responsible and sensible person in Gulmohour..he is not shown much emotional person, however, he does care about her sister's emotions. So I assume that he cares of only her near ones like sister, gf, family, wife etc. so probably if jessica tries to be his gf or love of his life then she can take her revenge. I know, he said he don't understand much about love and that did crack me up too.. but c'mon girls... you know... single young guy, beautiful girl..he has to fall sooner or later somewhere... they got to know it someday! Wink
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

inspite of aryan being shown as evil, i still admire his role u knwo coz his aim in life is only one thing and thats being gm chairman and taking over gm.although he has done evil acts he carries it out so convincingly .I mean he has no ineterst in anything else ,no emotions ,just one track

i mean when purab insulted him ,he was so decent in replying also when arman came to beat him when he lodged a polic complaint,he told him so convincingly that its all called tactics in business.

i like his role and vinay jain has done a fab job ,like when mallika does her evil acts it looks very bad and bitchy but when aryan does and evil acts it looks very business like and smart

Yup. I like Aryan too. Great personality.

Go to top