India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica and Aryan

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Thats what I am talking about. She needs to screw the hell outta Mallika and Aryan.. and a good dose to Pari as well. And Maddy - has has been mean too many times as well.

Also Puru needs to learn a lesson. He wasn't that nice towards the end and was really mean to Jassi as well.

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bgdesai

I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

nah...i would pukeDead..its just not..not... normal..LOL( for aryan..and crying?)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Aryan seldom invests genuine emotion in any relationship, I dont think he would be that heartbroken if anything of the above mentioned sort happened. But, I dont want to see Jassi even contemplate anything of this kind, it is below her.
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Ya agree... Aryan and jassi... it's not happening! LOL

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
lets seee.LOL
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

inspite of aryan being shown as evil, i still admire his role u knwo coz his aim in life is only one thing and thats being gm chairman and taking over gm.although he has done evil acts he carries it out so convincingly .I mean he has no ineterst in anything else ,no emotions ,just one track

i mean when purab insulted him ,he was so decent in replying also when arman came to beat him when he lodged a polic complaint,he told him so convincingly that its all called tactics in business.

i like his role and vinay jain has done a fab job ,like when mallika does her evil acts it looks very bad and bitchy but when aryan does and evil acts it looks very business like and smart

rosila Groupbie
rosila
rosila

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
you are 100% right tina.i completely agree with you.vinay jain is doing a great job in the role of aryan and i use to wonder why no body appreciate his acting like in the scene in which he asks mallika about armaan "koi mahatma complex ho gaya hai kya" his tone was so full of sarcasm.i really liked his acting.why dont they post his pics.

Go to top