Ruk Jaana Nahin

~Will Indu be able to hate Saanchi???~

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Indu capable of hurting Saanchi? I am not sure if that is possible but what if Tiwari is successful in manipulating? This track is really good. I am looking forward to it.

I loved Saanchi today when she decided that she was going to fight and win her battles. Maybe in the near future, she will find that she needs support herself and we all know Indu will be there for her.

I have to say, this is a beautiful show. I like the fact Saanchi is strong. I have posted before, and will write again, I love the fact that Saanchi doesn't shed buckets of tears. I can't stand it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post. I don't believe Indu can hate Saanchi but we do know that he can be manipulated. Good example is Shukla who got Indu to propose in front of the entire university. Loving this show and the current track is awesome. I agree that Saanchi is a strong girl and I too like the fact she doesn't cry all the time. She takes action.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm you r right about the manipulating part. I am a little worried now that you have mentioned it. Hoping it doesn't go that way.