food for thought

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends!

Hope all are well!  Just had a few questions/thoughts that have been kind of bothering me..

-Why doesn't Vidyapati, with authority, state the reasons as to why he was jailed?  why not he lift the haze of self-righteousness which Saraswati Raj is living under that her son's actions are excusable and just.  For some reason, I don't see Ravi able to be redeemed any time soon ... he must've gotten the gene Bihari did.

-Babloo sir has taught Krishna, he knows her in and out and the qualities she has -he's instilled them.  thus, how is it that he's starting to believe Ganga Devi's words which are essentially TTS' (the guy he has made his living opposing). hmmm.

-Why is Pinky jealous again .. she jumps from obsessive love, to revenge to pre-crazy pinky jealousy.  I'm confused.  Can't we have a track where she has someone who likes her and spends time with her - slowly filling her life with background music,too?

-I can't wait to see the DC fail thoroughly. sigh,  I want the old one to come back and tell him that he did poorly in his old area - hadn't done his homework or read his history.  until someone slaps the Sinha DC sir on the wrist, he's just going to keep making decisions in haste leaving the district in a worse state.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with u. We had enough of this stalker pinky it is time to add some substance to her character/ role.
I am looking forward to the day when this DC fail and has to ask krishna for help.
I want to c more BDO and less love triangle, don't get me wrong they r exciting but is also getting stale/ old. We c these lvu triangle in almost every soap these days.
I want my old Afsar Bitiya back please
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Old Pinky Resurrection is a mind baffling track indeed.
I feel like laying my hands on the crew member/s who suggested this track. Is it the producer/s who ask the writers to use same characters, recycle them ? Is it the story writers who like to regurgitate their previous tracks ?

As for the rest of the events and character volte-face of  some of them, can say that writers are on a mission to fulfill Baba's prophecy by hook or crook that Krishna Raj will be all alone and no one to support her as she gets atop doing her work.

As Krishna has still Vidyapati Raj besides her as her support, I am thinking what are they planning to do with him such that even that support gets cut-off.

In a logical/routine world of the BDO, why introduce Baba on the road prophecies ❓ Sigh 🤢
Because that makes me go on astrological explanations for Krishna Raj and why things are happening to her in this manner. May be you will enjoy it 😆

Everything around her seems crumbling. Primarily mental battle is about whether what was done was right or wrong. This phase can be called as the influence of the Ketu on Krishna. Ketu is the south lunar node who is primarily responsible to show enlightenment by causing material loss. Ketu is the kaarak in bringing destructive action for the native so that the native is shed of all layers of thinking, relationships, material possessions that he doesn't need on his onward journey towards truth and self-realization. Ketu is usually followed by Venus (Shukra), but I am thinking probably Krishna is undergoing Mahadasha changes. So may be Venus Mahadasha period is ending with her completing her education, becoming a BDO and finding her love, but as she had to start on Surya Mahadasha the next phase, the transition from benefic period to malefic period of Sun has to be prepared for the native, so the interim dasha (Antardasha) Ketu is preparing her by giving her all violent jerks so that she is capable of withstanding the scorching heat and burn of the Sun. And Sun can be withstood only if one is disciplined, true, hard-working and walks on the path of self-expression with self-determination.

There I said it 🤣 Hope it makes perfect sense now for the mind baffling drama from last week.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I feel like this after feeling the show is starting to recycle old stories and seeing all the members feeling this way.

Here we go round the mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush.
Here we go round the mulberry bush
On a cold and frosty morning.

HUSHA PUSHA WE ALL FALL DOWN

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bSgUgK6Gwg&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Like the game I hope the show don't loose it's viewers!😆
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mokhsa, excellent questions. I mentioned this in my take yesterday but I hate it when CVs sacrifice logic to build up the drama and the misunderstandings between the characters. Exactly! Why hasn't Ravi been exposed as the dumbass he is, for being the reason his father signed those papers? Why is it not made clear to Babloo that Ganga was released on medical grounds and not because Krishna is involved with his brother? Why is everyone forgetting that TTS is behind this whole mess because he made Ganga register the NGO under his name? 😕

Oh well.

@Shri: You did not just do that! 🤣🤣🤣

So tell me what pooja/homa she has to do now to get rid of all of this? I will personally fund the one that sends BDP far away.

I agree about the baba. His appearance was poignant when she was at the pits, ie after she had "failed" the interview. That is when you only have faith to fall back on. When everything is proceeding logically, on the other hand, what gives with the baba dictating the story to the CVs and them blindly following it, throwing logic to the wind? SIGH SIGH SIGH!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sam,

😆 OMG!!! I will have fun writing this ! Thanks for playing along..

I suggest that Krishna wear a Cats-eye ring to turn the Ketu jolts into rather bearable jolt. (Krishna just has one ring. Where look at Pinto with so many rings)
Then Krishna can do the Surya jaap.

As for conquering BDP, unfortunately I cannot tell at this point.  I would have to look at her house 6, 3 and 11 and find out the lords of those houses for enemies, relatives and friends. Then we can go for some puja.

But following Surya and Surya Mahadasha is enough. She can have plenty of fire in her belly and may BDP will just get "Bhasmed" with her gaze.

🤣

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago