Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

First look: Kai po che!-Sushant's debut (Page 4)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
kai po che is a gujarati sentence which means "I have cut" .. shouted by people while flying kites when one person cuts another person's kite ...
remember , there was a song kai po che in HDDCS  ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aria-..Sonii..

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
interesting...i didnt really like 3 mistakes of my life too much...was too flat and kinda pointless actually...

but i like sushant...hope he makes a good debut. Is he playing the main character govind or Ishaan?? he looks more like ishaan from the book...

i wonder why they named it kai poche...wasnt the book abt these guys owning a sports equipment store? 

Edited by pathaka - 30 April 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandrelunza

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting...
The poster generates curiosity...three simple boys..each having different character...Sushant embracing the world with his arms...

All the best Sushant and the whole team of KPC  Thumbs Up
With the heavyweights in production, direction and sound team, the film looks promising...
Cant wait to see theatrical trailer
And I am very happy today...Dancing

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 30 April 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandrelunzasuan

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

ha ha ha kinda does.. but Amit wpould be younger to this guy..

yup, he prolly would be. I still remember BB1...the best season of all! Amit, though a lil cute, was way too whiny and unable to handle pressure. I guess he is doing better now, health wise. Smile

BB1 WAS EPIC.. jindagi jhand bhaa phir bhi ghamand bha.. I so wanted Kissanwa to win .. him and rupali and Carol a love triangle.. Kash and Rakhi.. Hillariouss..

BB2 was good too.. Raja, Samby, Rahul, Payal LOL

ROFL Kia yaad dila diya yaar! That was the only season I watched till the end! I wanted Aryan to be with that outside girl Ragini instead of the model girl...LOL 

Kash and Rakhi's antics were THE masaala and loved Arshad's hosting on top of it all!
Rahul was sooo boring...no idea how he won. Kissanwa was another item too...kuch zyada hi shareef banta tha, but he was entertaining! Carol, was another whiny kid! And her voice...ahhh...so irritating! I think Kissanwa was totally crushin' on Carol! and bechari Rupali uski aas lagaye akhir tak massage karti rahi! LOL

BB2 was alright too...how can you forget Rahul part2 i.e. Sufi (that's what his name is right?) LOL

Gauahargeous_N IF-Sizzlerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i find Ankita (Sushant's gf) really annoying so I disliked Sushant's personally on JDJ but I'll watch this for Amit Sadh... he was hilarious and a bit crazy on bb1! he used to cry about this gf Neeru Bajwa all the time and Rakhi was "in love" with him... haha her real name is Neeru too! 

anyways the poster looks interesting... havent read the book but seems like a good one!  

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 30 April 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathakhoslakadhokla

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pathaka

interesting...i didnt really like 3 mistakes of my life too much...was too flat and kinda pointless actually...

but i like sushant...hope he makes a good debut. Is he playing the main character govind or Ishaan?? he looks more like ishaan from the book...

i wonder why they named it kai poche...wasnt the book abt these guys owning a sports equipment store? 

He's playing Ishaan

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

ha ha ha kinda does.. but Amit wpould be younger to this guy..

yup, he prolly would be. I still remember BB1...the best season of all! Amit, though a lil cute, was way too whiny and unable to handle pressure. I guess he is doing better now, health wise. Smile

BB1 WAS EPIC.. jindagi jhand bhaa phir bhi ghamand bha.. I so wanted Kissanwa to win .. him and rupali and Carol a love triangle.. Kash and Rakhi.. Hillariouss..

BB2 was good too.. Raja, Samby, Rahul, Payal LOL

ROFL Kia yaad dila diya yaar! That was the only season I watched till the end! I wanted Aryan to be with that outside girl Ragini instead of the model girl...LOL 

Kash and Rakhi's antics were THE masaala and loved Arshad's hosting on top of it all!
Rahul was sooo boring...no idea how he won. Kissanwa was another item too...kuch zyada hi shareef banta tha, but he was entertaining! Carol, was another whiny kid! And her voice...ahhh...so irritating! I think Kissanwa was totally crushin' on Carol! and bechari Rupali uski aas lagaye akhir tak massage karti rahi! LOL

BB2 was alright too...how can you forget Rahul part2 i.e. Sufi (that's what his name is right?) LOL

Sufi? who is Sufi?? Arshad's hosting was the best.. I loved how he grilled them..LOLLOL

Arya and Punna were way too mushy..Rupali was like in loweee in Kissen..LOL

People: What is the story about please someone tell me.. and I read in an article Sushant is playing Ishaan? he playing a cricketer which is not the main character as I just read.. If Govind is the main character who is Govind among them then?

Neeru's name is Arshpreet

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 30 April 2012 at 10:24pm
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
synopsis from wikipedia :

The novel, based on real events, is set in the years 2000-2005, when a young boy inAhmedabad named Govind dreams of starting a business.[2] To accommodate his friends Ishaan and Omi's passion, they open a cricket shop. However, each has a different motive: Govind's goal is to make money; Ishaan desires to nurture Ali, a gifted batsman; Omi just wants to be with his friends. Govind is the narrator and the central character of the novel, and the story revolves around the three mistakes caused by him and the religious politics.

well yes , going by the book , govind is more like the lead .. since the story is told from his POV
but I guess the story has been tweaked a bit to make ishaan come across as the lead .. 

And actually , even in the book , Ishaan is the most interesting of the three ... 

I personally found the book a bit blah  ... but even while reading it .. you do a get a filmy vibe ...

And the premise and characters are pretty well sketched ...
its another thing that CB makes a mess of it  ...

Isnt a great book ... but really well suited for a movie adaptation...

And I have heard some things have been changed from the book... so thank god for that .. 
hopefully , the scripting team has removed all the lameness..

Edited by lunza - 30 April 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandre..Sonii..AreYaar

Go to top