Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

First of all really sorry for the delay. actually its not me who post WU for monday. its my friend so I am posting this becuase she didnt posted. 

Episode startes with BM on her room. RJ DM went to see her. They told her to take care of herself. Then RJ told Bm that Mother and kids relationship is most important. For those kids you have to take care of yourself becuase you are the one who will take care of us. Then scene shifted to their hall. Natik got a call from Nandini where Nandini said mohit came to talk to you na. Natik said thank you di and Nandini told naksh is your kid and he will always be yours. Then Nandini ask for mohit but natik told hes not with me. Then RJ talk with akshara and rj ask her that did you guys talk with natik. Akshara said no we didnt but nandini and monhit are with us. Then akshara said that they want to help mohit but they cannot. Nandini was worried and she was calling mohit but he was not picking up the phone. Then Akshara and duggu had a cutty talk. Akshara went to meet BM with duggu. Bm said where is g3. I want to talk to her and its really important. Akshara started to worry then what is it that Bm wants to say to G3. then scene shifted to Rukmani. she went to meet singhanias and she start talking with mama mami and she start saying that i am really happy and cant wait to take duggu her home. Rukmani then came to meet g3 and bm. She said I am really happy. its such a big news. then suddenly nandini came and she was crying. she said we dont know about mohit like where is he. everyone got worried. then ruku said you are telling me now. you should have told me before. scene shifted to mehashwaris where all were worried about duggu matter. rj start crying and said why all with akshara ect ect. Then anshu came with a girl. everyone was angry except shaurya. lol he was smiling. vish asked did this girl came before as well? everyone said no. Scene again shifted to singhanias where everyone After few mins, Mohit came backwas worry and everyone was crying. After few hours, Natik came back and said he found out nothing. Then Mohit came back. ruku hug him saying mera bachaa. Ruku said you know you can never understand my condition ect ect. Mohit said I was away from you for only few hours and this bad was your condition so then how could you seprate duggu and akshara. then Mohit said to Bm How did you think that we will adopt naksh. then DJ ask angryily that what mohit said, is it true? How did you thought this. didnt you think what would be akshara suitation. then Bm ask for forgiviness. then akshara said dont say this BM. and then BM said duggu is yours and he shall remain yours and from now no one will talk about this topic to bahu. Then DJ ask how did this came to your mind? then mami said leave it end is well. then dada jee scold mama mami. then mama mami ask for forgiviness to akshara natik and everyone else. then dada jee said people have to change with time. but your thinking is same as before. then mama mami went from there. DJ then came to natik akshara and told them that duggu is yours and you should have oppose this. why were you quiet. then DJ said for me you and nandini are same. For nandini we will pray to god but we will not snatch your happiness for nandini. then akshara said thank you

then on precap. akshara was talking to shaurya and shaurya said we didnt even talk with each other for long then saurya closed the phone and everyone was looking really happy.

there are many spelling and grammer mistakes plzz plzz forgive me. I wrote this wu in a hurry. thanks.

Do not forget to press the like button to say thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderfull update sarella thank u very much.specify the date saraEdited by kumarandils - 11 years ago
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god adoption track is over, thanks sara for update 
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update salt
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

you welcome guys. I made many gramer and spelling mistake so very much sorry for that.

sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

you welcome guys. I made many gramer and spelling mistake so very much sorry for that.

kise pata chali๐Ÿ˜†
kumarandils thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

no need to say sorry we are eagerly waiting for the update only . Your update is short and nice,
You done a great work we people say thank u so much for your voluntary work. Once again i says Thanks sara
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for the update sara

50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Thnx for the update Sara!:)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Sara
๐Ÿ˜Š
it was expected of DJ to have supported and calmed Akshi with his soothing words

I am happy he did it๐Ÿ‘