Some use and some get used

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hello all!

Was watching today's episode and was contemplating the significance of Sugni being Jwala Thakur's daughter ... someone of his blood that all in town are aware of and the product of his attraction  to Gulabiya.  

Sugni is related to the one person that Thakur Vikram is subtly leading a sort of mutiny against.  So my question rely's in this: will there come a day where Vikram uses this fact to his advantage?  will Sugni become employed in his haveli with an ulterior motive?  Is this where Vikram will begin to be consumed by the game of Rajneeti and his coup-d'etat - which in effect will  severe and twist the quaint and simple relation him and sugni share?

what do you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonamOmaRamdass-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanimanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some use and some get used" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I also think in that angle. And something bothers me. Vikram when trying to get Sugni out of trouble with the two thakurs mentioned the incident with Jwala thakur's son. That means even though Vikram wasn't in town he is aware of what happened. So does he know that it was Sugni in the opposite side and does he know that she is Jwala's daughter? And is he already playing his game with her?

From the first meeting of Jwala and Vikram i have a feeling that his sympathies towards Bednis is related to a personal story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89KhatamKahani

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
interesting concept 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

I also think in that angle. And something bothers me. Vikram when trying to get Sugni out of trouble with the two thakurs mentioned the incident with Jwala thakur's son. That means even though Vikram wasn't in town he is aware of what happened. So does he know that it was Sugni in the opposite side and does he know that she is Jwala's daughter? And is he already playing his game with her?

From the first meeting of Jwala and Vikram i have a feeling that his sympathies towards Bednis is related to a personal story. 
That caught my attention, too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.