Jeevika Bashing Issues in The Forum.

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyya All!

Im just here to state a few points on the latest trend of Jeevika bashing going on in the forum. Please do keep these points in mind. 

Note: Im not talking from the point of view of an obsessed fan or anything as such. If you want to just bash, then find another place to do so!

• Character bashing is strictly prohibited. IF does not encourage the idea of character bashing at all. You are allowed to make posts showcasing criticism but not bashing. Using offensive words are not allowed and do remember that at the end of the day, its all a work of fiction!
  • Keep the main theme of the show in mind. The show is about two sisters. An overprotective elder sister and a bubbly younger sister. So naturally when an issue of Virat-Maanvi occurs, they have to show Jeevika's overprotective side towards Maanvi or else the track wont seem complete.
  • The CVs are definitely NOT showing an unwanted track. In fact this is just another way to show Jeevika's love and care towards Maanvi. She stills considers her sister as a small child and does not at all want her to take any decision alone without thinking.
  • Even Maanvi took a long while to accept Viren then how can we expect Jeevika to accept Virat so easily especially with the kind of bond the two sisters share?
  • About Jeevika;s nature, you cant blame her. Thats just how she is. She is quiet and overprotective but at the end, she has a heart made of Gold.
  • Such offensive posts may lead to fights in some situations so the best thing to do it ignore making such posts and even if you want to, not a single offensive word to be included in the content.
So I hope that people have understood what Im trying to say! Im not being mean but just want to maintain peace in the forum! :)
Love,
Aish!
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetycutiepie thumbnail
Very much needed post. People are just so deviated from the theme of the show now a days! =/
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this post!! I am hating all the Jeevika bashing posts. We should all respect every characters personality and how they are portrayed in every story line. In my opinion every character is awesome no matter how they change, because they are a vital member in the serial. :) 
aish. thumbnail
@sweetycutiepie- Thanks for the support and yeah I so agree! =\
@Midnightstar- Thank you so much the the support and Im totally with you. Bashing leads to nothing at all! :)
CaptainREX thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post. Criticism is ok but unnecessary bashing spoils your mood and its not good for forum atmosphere.  
aish. thumbnail
Thank youu and I think that there is a huge difference between the two words and its always better to keep away from bashing! :)
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i personally have NOTHING against Jeevika or any other character in this show, but the situations in which Jeevika and Maanvi are placed is TOTALLY different. 

Just saying, Maanvi was protective cos they knew NOTHING about the V- family. but Jeevika already knows EVERYONE in the V- family, so i think thats what getting to people. 

But I understand Jeevika view point as well, she is like Maanvi's mother after all, she has every right to be a little protective of her younger sister! :) i think thats what my sister would do for me as well1 :) 
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt... a much needed post... infact m really tired of d anti jevika posts n bashing going on in d forum... hpe ur post knocks some sense into d bashers..
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i completely do agree with u
i dont y people r blaming jeevika alot as y dont they see its the character n she is absolutly rite at her place... :)
thnk u for the status i really do apreciate it

n i hope knw people will stop bashing jeevika
if u dont like her than jst avoid her y r u all bashing her????
priyankamool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely 100% agree with this post!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ  It was about time someone said something! Thank youu!