Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Heyllo people (= so I'm Sahar and after I think erm a month or so I've decided to open a new shop (-8 I don't know why exactly I am opening a new one .. may be because I am bored or may be because finals' stress has ghumaoed my brain so much that I am doing this loony thing (: either way welcome to my shop ..I didn't plan much for it you can tell LOL but don't judge me psht let my work do the talking instead of my front page ^^ 

Erm I have been avi'ing since September, 2009 and I got to say it's my most favorite pass time (= What else can I say to make this intro look long  oh yeh my favorites are Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Singh Grover, and Krystle Dsouza ..I do like other people too but bleh these three are only people I LOWEEE with all my dil (= Shows that I have been watching (on and off) lately are Punar Vivah (Love Ansh but now that loweee track is on I am kinda not into it so much :\), Pavitra Rishta (AHHH Arjun and Purvi <3), and Sapne Suhane (Cos of the cousins LOL). Shows that I am up to date on because my mom and grandpa watch are Hitler Didi, EHMMBH, IPKKND (My Grandpa and Mom have to be the biggest fans ever Wacko LOL) For the record don't expect me to avi every big moment that happens in these shows ..it all depends on my mood :D

RULES:

• Don't pretend to be my BFF and ask me to make you avis! (When I am not OPEN)
  • If you are my BFF, you should know better than asking me  (MEHAKI ahem ahem).
  • Do NOT ask for updates! (Pressure just makes me wanna run away from things)
  • So like my previous rule eliminated more people than I intended to .. basically don't ask me to make anything on people that I am not a fond of (: I would name them but I find it stupid writing out names of people I don't like on the very first page of my shop ErmmROFL so just use your better judgement! I have previously made stuff on everyone but aaj kal my tolerance level is close to zerooos so yeh bear with me and my mood swing ^^
  • Requests: ONLY two 100x100 OR one big one! Vid timings CAN NOT exceed 10 seconds!
  • *I know these rules make me sound mean but if you know me I ain't a chudail and half the time I don't even follow my own rules*

INDEX:

Update#1

Requests

Edited by magicbeans. - 26 December 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Trapti_KaJenluminous.-Swetha-Ayesha87KaJen-AbTo4everJennyholic.-RD-Sia89monakhan.Gunjan.momentsofme.-RosyAzure-anomaly._Manisha_dua_44evervaishali-ARjetredrose.cute_n_sweet-Kruti.S-.MeriAashiqui.minuuSano88-Preeti--Ravjot-Samiyah258yulZitsAish-Hoor--Aliya-.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-samadesbairiyaa.isskqPinkCinderellaThe.Patthaaka.Sanju_Rummy.herms_angelcant.be.assed.Neeshoebeintehaa.-Euphoria-epiphany..Kiran.-SweetDesire-oblivious.-PixieDust-exhalelove..Dulcetmcdreamy.chainreaction..BezubaanPari.-MERRY--Harshu-Cute_AshSunshine Girl_Oishi_-Anku-swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_RaniOliveWellingtonasmaanixxAS..-Fatima-sjainSaRuv.blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sk. # 4.5 | Qubool Hai/KaJen - Page 31" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
SAMPLES:

Edited by Oblivion. - 30 April 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous.-Swetha-KaJen-AbTo4everRadioactive.cupcake--RosyAzure-momentsofme.nondescriptGunjan.pinkssSia89.MeriAashiqui.-Kruti.S-_Manisha_jetredrose.cute_n_sweetminuu-Ravjot-Sano88-Preeti-patakhaguddiSanju_Samiyah258-Hoor-yulZitsAishThe.Patthaaka..Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-samadesRummy.herms_angelbeintehaa.bairiyaa.isskqVarunKiBiwicant.be.assed.epiphany..Kiran.-SweetDesire--Euphoria-aartipartyyoblivious.hosanna..exhalelove..BezubaanPari..Dulcetchainreaction.mcdreamy._Oishi_-MERRY-swashbucklingOliveWellingtonserendipity.Alu-asmaanixxSunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-Mehak_Luvs_Raniblessing-beautysjainSaRuv.

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS Party

Congrats on your new shop Sahar :) And you better be happy i wrote the congratulations in pretty colours and it took me ages to choose which colours to use Ermm Okay i have never commented on any of your shops before because well i never had time but now you won't be able to get rid of me Cool Anyway i am so happy that you FINALLY opened this because i love all your avis and your colouring is so unique. Psht okay enough of praising you Ermm opening a shop is not a loony thing cos you are SO TALENTED.  okay now i am definitely done praising :P I love your favourites cos they are my favourites too Day Dreaming Well KaJen are :P your intro is so funny ROFL and yes everything does depend on your mood :| Bipolar bitch :) LMAO your rules made me laugh so much ROFL I LOVE YOUR RULES. Firstly, i will always ask you for avis when you are not open and pretend to be your BFF and there's nothing you can do about it Cool you will have to makes for me cos you love me too much :P I WILL ASK FOR UPDATES. you know how impatient i get ROFL and i know you :| you are so lazy and take ages to make stuff Ermm Like when you're in a good mood you go crazy and make like 289028 avis of my KaJen Day Dreaming and on other days even after asking you so many times you make nothing :| but i have to get used to it /sigh. i am fine with freebies of ONLY KaJen. As long as you make lots of them i will be happy ROFL Because they are my favourite in DMG as you can tell from the username << oh and ArHi are cute too <3 psht don't be such a bitch asking for only 2 100x100 or one big one :| you are always veilli so you can make more ROFL no i know you are busy with uni and finals hmph. Oh and the rules don't make you SOUND mean. You are already mean ROFL "But if you know me i aint a chudail." i disagree :| why are you lying in your shop Shocked you are worse than a chudail << You are RM LOL Okay now i am done with my rambling let me comment on the samples :P THEY ARE SO SO SO SO SO AMAZING. your style is so different to everyone else's on IF and thats what makes me love your avis so much. Your colouring is pretty and i LOVE the text on the avis. The ones with text on are the best Day Dreaming but i can't believe you didn't include the chota sa bacha do in the samples Ouch that one is the prettiest LOL OKAY I AM DONE NOW. Praising you too much makes my dimaag hurt :P AND YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON. or i will make up a deal and blackmail you ROFL OH AND I RESERVED FIRST WOHOOO THAT MEANS I'M THE BEST Cool and are you happy now? i made your front page so pretty Day Dreaming

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 01 May 2012 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-exhalelove.mcdreamy.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sahar Big smile

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 03 May 2012 at 11:02pm

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I doubt this bitch is gonna edit ROFL

*EDITED*

OH MY GOD!!!
First of all :| Oh em jee look I am finally editing my reserved after agesss :$ I know how much we both hate reserves but :$ u know i'm lazy with this stuff
ANYWAY :| I can't believe this shop has come << I'm actually surprised it didn't come sooner but u don't like to update ur shop much but its ok... as long as u keep making avis and I get to see them its all good Big smile
:| coming to ur avi's and ur magic...erm I have no shabd... I think i've used up all the nice words that exist in my dictionary to describe ur avis Ermm BUT i'll repeat myself... u r theee bestest avi maker...even if ur avi is simpleee it always look so beautiful... ur touch of coloring always brings it to life and manages to make everything look :| so pretty
Lmfaoo I love how u always make jen's hair shine in the avi's u make :| MY avi atm is << the perfect example... and :| I honestly love it sooo much...<< oh and i've said this to u before but u know I a'int a fan of those black and white colorings :| they remind me of olden days... but u always manage to make them :| look so good
I can't believe you say u don't make good things and that ur losing ur spark :| because aviing was made for u and u should never stop warna... I along with these other people here who r fans of ur work will come after u Big smile 
Jaiii ho to u and ur work :| and may u keep aviing for the rest of ur life... IF u could get money for this shizz erm u wouldn't have to go school... because well aviing, writing, vming are all things u could knock off without much effort... SO remember aur banao... khul ke banao kiya pata kal ho na hoROFL sorry I am listening to kal ho na ho atm so I had to throw it in

Edited by -Illuminated- - 08 June 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Congratulations sary Stern Smile

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Sahar =)
Glad you've finally opened your new shop LOL Looking forward to stuff from you!
Oh nd btw, i didnt know you love KD as much as you love KaJen :O Good to know though :D

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Congratulationz hunHug glad to see u agn :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top