Page 1
Page   of 2

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Party
Originally posted by NYC123

The company's major shareholder is Vineet.  He somehow gives a job to Mona in that firm and Mona's career rises thru her dedication and hardwork, Vineet gets attracted to her...basically the rise of Mona and gradual decline of Anushka, and penultimate will be when Mona wins the best businesswoman award (i think so) i/o Anushka.  And Pradeep realising what an a** he's been.
I like this part of the story and let me continue, Vineet falls for Mona exactly the same way Arman Sir in Jassi jaisi..., Mona becomes Pradeep's and Anu's boss Tongue now Pradeep realized his mistake, he is totally gotten over Anushka because of daily fights and salted tea.He wants Mona back for good since Mona is more successful and a great MOM, however Mona dumps him this time and goes for Vineet Instead - The END

it wont be gud...i dotn want pradeep to be left tht easily...i want mona to axcept him...but in bedrum she is not aceptin him..then baat banay...she has been shown dedicated mom so 4 d sake of kids she still with pradeep but ow its time for prdeep too to have soem punishment...so leaving with him but yet not being near him...makin his life hell by making his life hell 4 wht he did...a man do martial affair another woman so easily says its him who choosed n say to wife u nto able to keep your hubby to your self..its heart wrenchin when u hear soem one says specially other woman not ehr fault but yours ..your hubby dsnt want u so he wth me..he had choice n all..tht time it kills wife even being alive..no one wud evr imagin the pain a wife goes when hears this..its too painfull to bear...so,in btwn all this its wife who suufers even without doin any mistake...huby nai keyaa 2nd woman nai keyaa but paying person is wife without doin or being at fault...so now pradeep time to have some fun n mona doin tht...then mazaa ayaa...when evry day tht ome mona make him see this was my room my bed n u brought other wowan to  sleep in it...i see you n anu here..i cant be in this room...in this bed...now she wife..business woman mother too n pradeep all in turmoil how to win bak his wife...seeing mona with veenet and all n now feel the pain mona went thru waching him n anushka...now feel how it feels when u see your spouce with soem one else...BBAAATTT TABB BANAYYY  TAB  MAZAA  AYGAA   AGAR    AISAA  KUCH  HUA   TOUClapPartyROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Identity Or Revenge (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.