DOTW:Identity Or Revenge

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi]

Hi and Hello KHTVians
Posting Something On The Forum Nearly After A MonthπŸ˜›

Iam Here With DOTW For This Week

Since We Have Manythings To Discuss On The Current track Of KHTV So The DOTW Is Based On Current Tracks Thing Only.

So Presenting DOTW

DOTW:Identity Or Revenge

Since Mona Has Made Her Mind Of Taking Revenge Against Anushka.

So The Points For The Discussions Are

1.What Is Important After Such Incident In Her Life Creating Identity Or Taking Revenge.
2.What You Think Does Mona Really Needs To Take Revenge.
3.What would you choose if you had to choose between the two mentioned.

Thats It.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.
Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think bth are equally importanat

bt first a revenge shouls be taken so that  the person realise his mistake and leave tat person and make her identity 

by this the other get slap in both ways
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: singhalharsh

i think bth are equally importanat

bt first a revenge shouls be taken so that  the person realise his mistake and leave tat person and make her identity 

by this the other get slap in both ways

Thank you for your views πŸ˜ƒ

and revenge should b taken first and then creatin identity dis sounds something funny 

i mean like y is it neccesarry for her to take revenge when she was left by her husband it was his decision to leave her.

She can choose of creating the identity for herself becoming independent then after that she wil never nid to take revenge automatically revenge wil b taken when she wil b succesfsul enough

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good topic Bipin.

i felt first Mona make her career and stand independently. now its not important to prove Anushka as a fool and she is good for her kids n Pradeep.

the main topic was house wife vs successful woman according to Pradeep which he changed after Anushka's entry.

so Mona could have taken up a job and prove that if she thinks she can handle both the house as well as can work and become successful and make her husband realize that he is wrong in thinking.

yahan tho pura reverse case hua naa. it became too comic with Mrs. Sarkar thing. she could have easily called her from mumbai and Niharika was there to help her out in finding the phone no. what's use to go to Delhi??

She can work and give tit for tat thing to Anushka instead of showing all those stuff.

taking care of kids anyways she is doing ri8.

i think i would prefer identity and take revenge through it.
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think creating an identity first and then take revenge...as they say revenge is best served cold.

She has 6 months where she can concentrate fully on herself, rather than waste time inventing ways to make P & A suffer.

Get a job, groom yourself, take up some part time courses to get some additional skills.
When done all that and she has climbed up the corporate ladder, then maybe she can find ways to get her revenge on them.

You have to strengthen and stabilise your own base first before taking revenge on the other person.

As for this show, I think the storyline is more like her mom comes to know what her daughter is upto.  The cause for which she's championing, her daughter is doing just the opposite. As per Anushka housewives are no different than maids. So one more person joining the 'Anushka is a chudail' group.

The company's major shareholder is Vineet.  He somehow gives a job to Mona in that firm and Mona's career rises thru her dedication and hardwork, Vineet gets attracted to her...basically the rise of Mona and gradual decline of Anushka, and penultimate will be when Mona wins the best businesswoman award (i think so) i/o Anushka.  And Pradeep realising what an a** he's been.😊

NYC123 thumbnail
The company's major shareholder is Vineet.  He somehow gives a job to Mona in that firm and Mona's career rises thru her dedication and hardwork, Vineet gets attracted to her...basically the rise of Mona and gradual decline of Anushka, and penultimate will be when Mona wins the best businesswoman award (i think so) i/o Anushka.  And Pradeep realising what an a** he's been.
I like this part of the story and let me continue, Vineet falls for Mona exactly the same way Arman Sir in Jassi jaisi..., Mona becomes Pradeep's and Anu's boss πŸ˜› now Pradeep realized his mistake, he is totally gotten over Anushka because of daily fights and salted tea.He wants Mona back for good since Mona is more successful and a great MOM, however Mona dumps him this time and goes for Vineet Instead - The END
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
1.What Is Important After Such Incident In Her Life Creating Identity Or Taking Revenge.

According to me..creating an identity would be more important that taking revenge.

2.What You Think Does Mona Really Needs To Take Revenge.

same as above..

3.What would you choose if you had to choose between the two mentioned.

I would build my career first and kick the backside of the slime.. after building my career i would take away kids and settle somewhere else.. no point in teaching a jerk what precious life he has had or what he will be missing.. he does not deserve one ounce of any contact from me.. even if it is hate.. because thats going to bring negativity to me as well..i would let his karma take its course..

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

Thank you for your views πŸ˜ƒ

and revenge should b taken first and then creatin identity dis sounds something funny 

i mean like y is it neccesarry for her to take revenge when she was left by her husband it was his decision to leave her.

She can choose of creating the identity for herself becoming independent then after that she wil never nid to take revenge automatically revenge wil b taken when she wil b succesfsul enough

YES WHT U SYAIN IS TRUE,f mona become sucess n all she will have revnge herself on its own...but its not truth..d things which lead pradeep to go away n feel all this bout mona was all build up by anu to make her go bad in eye of pradeep.bfr anu was not in pic y pradeep was not ashemd of mona,y ditn he feel the need to have extra martial affir...wht prob. was he having in home..evry day fight..or kids not listning to him..or saas bahu kee fight mai bechara pradeep..or kids bad at school..wht prob. was he having in life..lolzzz?perfect reason to stay away 4rm mona isnt tht!no he was used or make to see with creating situation where mona dignity was put on line bfr not only her husband or family but in btwn entire world ,it will eventully leed hubby to be with the woman who gvs her attention tht time...n thts what anu did creatd cituation btwn mona n prdeep n made them seprated...here point was not 4 being sucess..here mona if fighting for her dignity her morality her respectiblity and for her individulaity..if she becomes sucess n all n then come in front of prdeep and anu wht then?wud she able to 4get the insult she was thrust upon...the created situation where it was maoulded to take away pradeep 4rm her..yes anu was sucess but dsnt mean mona will 4got..if wht u say writer has done then serila i think wud have been not tht intresting and giving a house wife credit for ther inteligence..then showin thm d dumest woman around ever born n we r not tht
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³
Originally posted by: NYC123

The company's major shareholder is Vineet.  He somehow gives a job to Mona in that firm and Mona's career rises thru her dedication and hardwork, Vineet gets attracted to her...basically the rise of Mona and gradual decline of Anushka, and penultimate will be when Mona wins the best businesswoman award (i think so) i/o Anushka.  And Pradeep realising what an a** he's been.

I like this part of the story and let me continue, Vineet falls for Mona exactly the same way Arman Sir in Jassi jaisi..., Mona becomes Pradeep's and Anu's boss πŸ˜› now Pradeep realized his mistake, he is totally gotten over Anushka because of daily fights and salted tea.He wants Mona back for good since Mona is more successful and a great MOM, however Mona dumps him this time and goes for Vineet Instead - The END

it wont be gud...i dotn want pradeep to be left tht easily...i want mona to axcept him...but in bedrum she is not aceptin him..then baat banay...she has been shown dedicated mom so 4 d sake of kids she still with pradeep but ow its time for prdeep too to have soem punishment...so leaving with him but yet not being near him...makin his life hell by making his life hell 4 wht he did...a man do martial affair another woman so easily says its him who choosed n say to wife u nto able to keep your hubby to your self..its heart wrenchin when u hear soem one says specially other woman not ehr fault but yours ..your hubby dsnt want u so he wth me..he had choice n all..tht time it kills wife even being alive..no one wud evr imagin the pain a wife goes when hears this..its too painfull to bear...so,in btwn all this its wife who suufers even without doin any mistake...huby nai keyaa 2nd woman nai keyaa but paying person is wife without doin or being at fault...so now pradeep time to have some fun n mona doin tht...then mazaa ayaa...when evry day tht ome mona make him see this was my room my bed n u brought other wowan to  sleep in it...i see you n anu here..i cant be in this room...in this bed...now she wife..business woman mother too n pradeep all in turmoil how to win bak his wife...seeing mona with veenet and all n now feel the pain mona went thru waching him n anushka...now feel how it feels when u see your spouce with soem one else...BBAAATTT TABB BANAYYY  TAB  MAZAA  AYGAA   AGAR    AISAA  KUCH  HUA   TOUπŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€£