Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram : Sugni's motivation & destruction .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Vikram : Sugni's motivation & destruction .

Sugni was hiding on her terrace as her bloodthirsty  family – read her uncles were greedily trying to negotiate her rate  with Bumsukhiya for her sardhakaai- 2 lacs? 2.5 lacs? Her mother loves her – she always has but she didn't have the courage to scream in everyone's face that Sugni will neither do Raai nor she will undergo sardhakaai. And poor Sugni stood at the terrace , sharing her dreams , her tears and hoping that she will not meet the same fate as her mother's. At that point ,she just wanted to disappear and hide somewhere so that all this sardhaakai crap disappears into dust . But then, she knew all that was happening downstairs was real and she had to face it. And that courage , that attitude , that voice of defiance and motivation rose from within. Vikram's voice , his words , his humiliation of her , his disappointment in her – and the lamb haunted and whipped by Vikram's whiplash last night went  flying down the stairs like a roaring tigress and told all the men to basically GET LOST. No Raai, No Sardhakaai , no sale of her honour and life  to a lecherous Thakur – she thundered  to everyone that she will live a life of honour and dignity – have a husband , a household, a family. And SPLASH! Cold water on the faces of everyone …… Sugni had arrived again after the nightmare of last night. Vikram's words and his upset disappointed face refused to let her rest until she stood up for herself.

And it didn't stop there. Sugni wanted to go and thank Vikram, she wanted to resurrect her image in his mind , she wanted to put her point forward so that he doesn't think low of her , she wanted him to believe in the Sugni who dreams, dares and defies. She couldn't sit one second with the thought that Vikram  didn't respect her anymore. So, this bratty fiery young lady went running to the haweli to see Vikram – even if it meant blackmailing her friend into messing Vikram's car who in turn was getting late for a meeting. It didn't matter whether Vikram wanted to listen to her or not – it didn't matter what he would say or think of her- she had to talk to him and he had to listen to her. And she did. As Vikram listened to her endless justifications and odes of gratitude , getting impatient and looking at his wrist watch over and over – Sugni poured out her innocent heart – all in all telling him that she owed the resurrection of her dreams and  spirit  to him . He was the SLAP that she needed to realize that she is born to fight for a life of honour and dignity.

Vikram heard her , even though he was getting super late for a meeting but I don't think her gratitude and the impact of what he had done for her registered  with him at all. And it won't, until she restores his faith in the original fiery girl who had impressed and amused him with her spark.

Today, it was because of Vikram's haunting humiliation and chiding of her a night before that gave her the courage and  fire to tell the men in her family to go to hell. His disappointment in her made her realize that she has to fight for the life she wants….. is he her motivation? Today, he is.

It is hard to imagine that this very man , who is like a reverse guiding light in her life will  harm her someday – or be the cause of her distress and sorrow. He is not a lech, he has no interest in Sugni as a woman , he hopes for a progressive future for the entire village – he is grey but then he is the kind who are angels  to goodness and demons to evil. Isn't it fascinating that when Vikram is Sugni's savior today will be the cause of her destruction tomorrow? Tell me if it makes sense at all

P.S – Vikram and Sugni have a strange relationship but  there is something both endearing and intense about it. Oh, and its supercute the way Sugni goes 'Thakurmaalak-Thakurmaalak' behind Vikram. Such innocence.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

challenge05Crossroadtina9582AraniyaMeeKhush1lalitha13kamuralishantellbrownkashevcyrineameetasingh4Saima2010bostanianRaleighbcatramonamgorgeousmounikassshhshunu6bhavika0611HoneySuckleJulie0001-Misek-moksha89rozieveil_of_roses-Nakshatra--rupa-manzilmukulDJ..KhatamKahanipallavi25pyar-ishkAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram : Sugni's motivation & destruction ." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Poco mind blowing analysis

This is the only expression on my face Big smile as I read your post. Vikram & Sugni are like characters out of Shakespeare. They're hard to explain but still fascinating to know where there journey will take us.

You make perfect sense with the angle of motivation. I don't know what or what will happend that will lead to him being the cause of her pain. The interesting about this I feel when it does happend no matter how much Sugni tried she can never hate her Thakurmaalak.

Vikram & Sugni can make history in Indian serials if CV continue with this momentum.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AraniyashantellbrownRaleighbcatSaima2010moksha89-Nakshatra-manzilmukulKhatamKahaniDJ..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Poco mind blowing analysis

This is the only expression on my face Big smile as I read your post. Vikram & Sugni are like characters out of Shakespeare. They're hard to explain but still fascinating to know where there journey will take us.

You make perfect sense with the angle of motivation. I don't know what or what will happend that will lead to him being the cause of her pain. The interesting about this I feel when it does happend no matter how much Sugni tried she can never hate her Thakurmaalak.

Vikram & Sugni can make history in Indian serials if CV continue with this momentum.

Thanks sweetie and its so cool to see you again. Embarrassed...AGREED. I have no idea why i love Vikram and Sugni's twisted relationship so much inspite of knowing that they are probable enemies. LOL...Even in future , no matter what turn their equation takes, Vikram and Sugni will always be high voltage.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Raleighbcatshunu6venrozie-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniDJ..pyar-ishk

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked

YAY!!!!! Dancing

Never did I think that you would be here ... This series does not look the one which would garner a lot of viewership

But if you are here atleast this forum will come alive soon ...

Thank you for being here This series has a wonderful concept that too with a reason which makes it special

Let me run out to read your post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahanimanzilmukulTheBlackJaguar

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
When I first saw Vikram the question that popped in my mind was ...' kya yeh shareef ke bhesh mein lombdi hai???'

But you have rightly pointed out that he is grey as in an angel as well as a demon

When need required he will play super dirty and even with Sugni for that matter (my feel) and that is why probably he may just result in Sugni's destruction.

For all one may know it may be purely unintentional

But then that too just reinforces the thought that 'Every person enters one's life for a reason.'

Currently the purpose of Vikram's life is to be the cause for resurrecting Sugni. For all we may know tomorrow he would unintentionally cause severe harm if not destruction

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611shunu6manzilmukulKhatamKahanipyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
hey Poco! totally agree with you and i totally agree that there's something interesting in the way their relationship will be fated for tragedy (aptly said, Shakespearean tragedy by another member).  i feel like sugni will be highly hurt when she realizes how thakur vikram has become her wolf in sheep's clothing.

shunu6KhatamKahaniTheBlackJaguar

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Love ur analysis as always! 
Somehow I dont think Vikram will be the cause of her destruction...but he may use her to blackmail Thakur Jwala Singh...when he learns whose daughter she is.
I dont think he will hurt her interntionally, he does feel protective abt her or else he wouldnt have bothered saving her from the lecherous Thakurs. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 30 April 2012 at 8:37pm

RaleighbcatKhatamKahaniTheBlackJaguar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely title and very apt for today's epi...

I'm wary based on all the spoilers about the impending turn for Vikram's character and yet I'm fascinated by this character so much...

Today was an excellent epi after somewhat dragged epis over the whole Raai stuff...today we got much more of Vikram and I'm reminded again of the reason why I'm watching this show...the PERSONA of this character HOLDS you...from the opening scene where he wakes up to the ranting of his chacha to the way he tackles that, the issue of the laborers being raised, how he tackles that and just as we think the scene is over, the chacha throws the bouncer question asking Vikram, "Did you save that Bedni girl so that you can win her heart?" VERY interesting moment in the epi and major foreshadowing without a doubt...

I guess their lives are going to get intertwined in ways they both never expected...your title is perfect to describe Sugni's side of this...Vikram is her biggest motivation, he literally lights a fire inside her just when she is faltering and her determination may be wavering...HIS words ignite her spirit again...so amazing...and then there is the irony that this very man who is her  motivation and inspiration may be the ultimate cause of her downfall.

My only hope in all this is that they handle this evolution in their relationship with SENSITIVITY...if they manage that, they can truly create an EPIC story...cuz there is just so much potential.

There is this charged air to their scenes...it grips you and makes you intrigued...I find her "thaakurmaalak thaakurmaalak" adorable too...lol...there is this interesting sa bond b/w them...a tone in their relationship wherein something just draws them to each other and I'm not saying this romantically but on a basic human level...Sugni NEEDS to tell him what's in her heart...she can't rest or sit still without profusely expressing her gratitude to him...he is exasperated by her antics and babbling yet he WILL listen to her...there is some basic core of RESPECT he has for her...intermittently in that convo, he was deffo affected by the way she was talking too...as in a sort of fascination with some of the guileless things she says...they strike a chord with him...

What would make this story interesting is for Sugni to realize that her dreams may not be achieved in the way she wants...for she feels that some Prince Charming will come and rescue her, marry her, and give her a life of dignity...but to me it would be more interesting if she got her dreams in a way she never expected...where in the middle of the deepest, darkest of sorrows and what she considers to be her downfall actually ends up being the ultimate realization of her dream...I don't know if that makes sense but I guess what I'm trying to say is that an UNEXPECTED path to her dream would be more interesting to me than "Prince Charming comes and saves her from evil Thakur and marries her" type plots

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbhavika0611-Nakshatra-manzilmukulpallavi25KhatamKahaniDJ..pyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.