Gauri's Real Intention

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Real Intention of Gauri is to go to the Badi Haveli and show sumitra that she has won and Jagya is in her control. Thats why she is insistent on going with Jagya. 

Also one more thing, I think the prospective new groom for Anandi that they were talking may also come to Badi Haveli at that time. Just a thought. Maybe its wrong. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i have seen sumwer dat jagya will come to kno abt anandi's remarriage
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gauri is no different from her parents,..  they maried her off to a rich guy 2nd hand.. n now she got married to Jagat cos she knew he was inherently rich...
Finally true intentions of the Pizza madam is out... same money when bhairon gave she felt it was very low priced .. may be this is what she finally expected of bhairon .. that he build her a hospital in a city of her choice..
this is heights of cheapness...
Edited by Mumoos - 11 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆyes pizza madam's real intentions are coming out and so she has come with jughead man to jetsar to punch behind for money  so the real culprit is also emerging like a gennie frm bottle ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆmaa beti with wrong deeds are going right path where one day this jughead will kick both 
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that all this is Gauri's way of taking revenge for her past from the singhs. i dont think she loves jagya as much as she hates his family. and what better pawn or rather prawn to use than our very own spineless Jagya.
yes i have a feeling that jetsar is soon to be blessed with double fireworks. one from jagya's jealousy and second from the haveli wala's reaction on his asking for his hissa!!

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I think Real Intention of Gauri is to go to the Badi Haveli and show sumitra that she has won and Jagya is in her control. Thats why she is insistent on going with Jagya. 

Also one more thing, I think the prospective new groom for Anandi that they were talking may also come to Badi Haveli at that time. Just a thought. Maybe its wrong. 

@blue - The real intention of Gauri is clearly shown! She wants to start a hospital with the Singh's money which she thinks is J's(her)  haq..But this showing off to Sumi might defo be an add on๐Ÿฅฑ
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Gauri is no different from her parents,..  they maried her off to a rich guy 2nd hand.. n now she got married to Jagat cos she knew he was inherently rich...

Finally true intentions of the Pizza madam is out... same money when bhairon gave she felt it was very low priced .. may be this is what she finally expected of bhairon .. that he build her a hospital in a city of her choice..
this is heights of cheapness...

I hope Bhairav bring this up to her now infront of Gauri...and ask what about her self-respect now?
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: patelcharu

I hope Bhairav bring this up to her now infront of Gauri...and ask what about her self-respect now?

Forget Bhairon asking about Pizza madams self respect, I want to know what The Pizza lovers on this forum think of Pizza madam now.  What is their defense now?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
is gauri really do not know property is accquired after death of person who made the will .is she is really waiting death of dadisa to accquire property Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parri814

Forget Bhairon asking about Pizza madams self respect, I want to know what The Pizza lovers on this forum think of Pizza madam now.  What is their defense now?

Pizza madam lovers will still continue to love her because there are actually two versions of Balika Vadhu airing on TV. One where it is clearly shown Gauri is evil but in the other one Gauri is the purest soul among all characters. And BTW, Gauri is more real, so that is also one of the reasons to defend her lol.