Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 30th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Tarachand talks about leaving the colony..but Sitaram says Tarachand to stay and fight against Sadanand for his house. Tarachand says he is not saying it because he is afraid of fighting against indu or sadanand...he only wants to protect his daughter...and also says he has filed a case and send a notice to sadanand. Sanchi , Veena and sitaram will be happy to listen this. Sitaram however conviences tarachand to stay in the house. 

Saanchi discards the western clothes Malti had made her wear to get rid of Indu's love for her...& says to her mother that Indu's mother has cheated her...& says indu's mother din't kept her promise...& ruined her (sanchi) and her family's prestige in the colony and university.Malti disrupts Sadanand and Radha's sleep...and asks them to come to pooja. Indu listens to the prayer song and thinks that sanchi is singing...he awakes and thinks he should not think about sanchi anymore. Indu's friends will be worried about indu's impresence.

Indu says to his friends that he is fine. Sanchi will be going to university to find out results. Indu sees her from balcony...sanchi also sees him and is displeased to see Indu's face in the morning. Indu says to himself that from now his love will be turned into hatred and sanchi has to face it. Indu sees abhimanyu and calls him to talk...and asks him about sanchi and where did she go. Abhimanyu lies to Indu about Saanchi's character...and says may she went to university to findout results. Sadanand receives Tarachand's legal notice...he says it radha and also says that he will make indu hate sanchi.  Saanchi goes to college ...mehek meets her and says she(mehek ) is passed...but says to sanchi to see her (sanchi's) results by her own. Sanchi is worried about her exam result.

Precap : Veena doesn't find the property papers...sanchi says to tarachand may be property papers are stealed agian

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1swapna_nrkkwebbeldent4uivanta29shantellbrowngingermeggsmadanikesuki11Westwicksweet_bhankiramonam-Swetha-_mahi_OmaRamdassl0veysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 30th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update Ramya! The track is getting interesting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggssuki11Rams3697

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Nice! Thank you for the update. Looking forward to Indu not being love sick!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsmadanikesuki11Namzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Ugh I'm sick of all these mis-understandings! Why are the CV's piling mis-understanding upon mis-understanding on us?! Enough I say! Now Sanchi will back-answer Malti Devi, Indu will see and really start to dislike her. Then he will turn against her and, Sanchi dear you really do not want Indu as your enemy!

Of course ultimately Sanchi will win her battles, as she is the main character in RJN, but it will come at a high cost for us fans...Indu's defeat and complete destruction. He will become a broken-hearten devdas, and weep as Sanchi and co openly taunt him, in the midst of their pakora party. Hell Sanchi might well end up making him salute her!

I know I shouldn't dislike her character as she does have genuine reasons to be angry and upset at Indu. But wth I'm biased I love Indu! Also what annoys me is that she has never bothered to think if his love is true, she just dismissed it and acted as if it was an insult. Her attitude is very much 'how dare he fall in love with me?', and she takes a very snobbish stance towards it. And this really bugs me; fine you don't like him and that fact that he loves you annoys you, but don't make a mockery of his love for you! Don't insult and make him feel like s***, for caring and wanting to be with you!
That's not only dumb, but very rude, and extremely cruel!

I really want a semi-decent INSA scene this week let's see if CV's can manage to do that for us INSA fans!

Edited by suki11 - 30 April 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsmadanikeNamzz

madanike

madanike

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
If sanchi again humiliates indu then I will definitely quit this show.I think the cv'sss are dumb and deaf just like sanchi.COME ON PEOPLE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .I mean the trp's are almost decreasing so badly.If the cv's really dont care a damn abt the trp's then they can do watever they want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Yep, agree. If TRP's weren't on the decrease, they could show whatever they feel like. Its not the case, they better pull up their socks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanike

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggs

gingermeggs

Groupbie

gingermeggs

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.