Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KaJen-amaZayn

IF-Rockerz

KaJen-amaZayn

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Heyyy!! :D back with another OS :P ... very nicely written :) about the part about the Muslim.. non offense taken! Honestly.. im a Muslim myself so at first i found it kinda offensive! but when i read the note beneath the part it was alright :)... 

Little story off topic... im 13 years old.. i wear a Hijab to school and first i got very nasty comments... people were very racist! but my friends said they actually liked it when i wore it and that it made me stand out... this one kid always been sooo mean to me and said and did very mean stuff which i won't even say because its very racist.. but then this guy (we're not friends at all,, we actually hate each other :P) he went and told him to stop and that if he didn't, he would go tell the principle .. and apparently he said wayyy more than that to him (his friends were saying..) anyway after that, the guy never been mean to me again! he never said anything racist to anyone at all... 
So even though many people are racist and talk bad.. there are many people who don't and im sure you're one of those who don't :D

Okies... back to the OS... very very very nicely written!... keep writing! and please please, please do write more! :D Thanks for the PM!!...

Lots Of Love, NayabYing Yang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Newsagency- An OS (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Wow Priyanka.. Bravo dear...
Beautifully written yaar. It was a real sensitive story and you portrayed it so honestly. When there are people like mr. Jones, there are also people who understand, like summer.
I could imagine the situation so well. The beauty of some people is to aknowledge and accept others' belief. Your writing is flawless girl, don't tell me you are 17!! *embarrased*

Keep writing :)

Love
Liashna

..KaJenDelena..

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
totally out of the league Clap

..KaJenDelena..

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
very nice Pri! i didn't knew u r only 17! i m actually surprised seeing ur writing skills!
what u have portrayed here is a very sensitive topic 2 touch! i m only gonna say dat i understand whatever u r trying 2 show! there r people like Mr. Jones but there r also some people like Summer!
thnx 4 pm

-Sunita-

..KaJenDelena..

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Priyanka!

I'm overwhelmed reading this. It's really some topic that you picked out! A few mere words with a message much beyond what we can actually perceive. Its hard to even think about the plight of the people who go through this. The feelings were so nicely portrayed, be it of Summer or the Muslim girl. The last lines were touching. The defeated plight of that girl was heart wrenching.

I wont say am unaware that things like this happen around, but to know the depth of such insensitivity always appalls much more than before. Have these pompous heads never heard of the words like, care, sensitivity or may be ... just humanity?!

and yeah, it was no way near offensive, to me. All I really hope is things like these don't happen to anyone and may God give the victims enough strength to stand against such acts.

I completely appreciate your efforts girl! Keep writing! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..NinaArief

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
this was one hell of an amazing read,
it touched so close to the heart, bcz im a muslim too (20) and practise the hijab and defend it too. its good here in saudia but in india (our own country, and it hurts more cz i'm such a hopeless patriot) - esp mumbai - we've been victim to such acts and it sometimes it just really is over the top to take, but then again you have to stand up and defend what you believe in.. this is definitly going in my favourites, bcz it is so very well written.. thank you for an amazing post..

Edited by NinaArief - 03 May 2012 at 12:31am

..KaJenDelena..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.