0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Chashmish.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Chashmish.

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Tell me your fav & I hav only mentioned the real couples which r linked to star one , so vote your fav and let's see who is the best real life couple of star one 

Edited by sweetmonaya - 30 April 2012 at 3:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real love" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i think i like vivien n vahbiz as well as GC n debina:) but god bless all their pair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top