~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA (sbk2) ~~ - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Shwetz... here is another B'day song for u... 😛 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej1ylPIk44o[/YOUTUBE]
Hey Somy ..

tussi phir chhaa gaye !!... very very nicely done.. kasam se...I felt so emotional reading your opening post ...about Shweta  !!

Shweta..

agree with all of the folks... you are the sweetest person 😃... had instant connection with you..😃

and .. since the day.I got to know you... anytime someone mentions... Nainitaal... mere kaan khade ho jaate hain..and I say... oh ..one of my good friends is from there 😃😃

Jaani-.. baaki sab logon ne kitna khilaya... ..I am toh filmy...and I will keep on gifting my fav Shashi kapoor songs ..😳  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO35DVm_5ts[/YOUTUBE]

My soul-sisterwaa !!..🤗

Though...I am surprised to find you a taurean... I thought you would be a cancerian..
.. there goes another stereotype .. for me !! 😃

Originally posted by asr4ever

Hey Somy ..

tussi phir chhaa gaye !!... very very nicely done.. kasam se...I felt so emotional reading your opening post ...about Shweta  !!

Shweta..

agree with all of the folks... you are the sweetest person 😃... had instant connection with you..😃

and .. since the day.I got to know you... anytime someone mentions... Nainitaal... mere kaan khade ho jaate hain..and I say... oh ..one of my good friends is from there 😃😃

Jaani-.. baaki sab logon ne kitna khilaya... ..I am toh filmy...and I will keep on gifting my fav Shashi kapoor songs ..😳  

My soul-sisterwaa !!..🤗

Though...I am surprised to find you a taurean... I thought you would be a cancerian..
.. there goes another stereotype .. for me !! 😃

Divi...my soul Sisterwa 🤗

Thank you yaar...Shashi ke gaane! And Jaane tu ya jaane na is one of my favorites...and fits well with our instant connecsionwa!

Pray tell, why did you think I was a cancerian?!
Originally posted by Incognit0

Shwetz... here is another B'day song for u... 😛 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej1ylPIk44o[/YOUTUBE]

🤣   🤣  🤣

B...what else can be expected from you!! 😛  😛

That's really funny...and yes, in the morning when I got up, I was actually feeling a bit low...somewhat like the song you have put up...hahahahaha!

But after logging in and seeing this wonderful thread and getting phone calls from friends and family I cheered up...

Shwetzy 😃

Yaar.. I always thought of Taurean (atleast the ones I have encountered) to be extremely practical and a bit un-romantic. and un-emotional..

Actually ..my first pick for you would have been Libra...since you are always so balanced..and.. always.. try to see different point of views..etc.. and in general a calm and peaceful person..

Cancer as well.. bec you are so sensitive to everyone's thoughts and.. can empathize with them..

Well.. not that I believe in these..but its; fun.. woh sab Linda goodman padke ideas hain..

tid-bit for you...
without fail..almost always..folks tell me I am a fire sign.. no one ever guesses me to be a pisces..

And .. honestly.. I think..I am just so like LG's description for a pisces woman..that it amazes me.. when people think otherwise..

hey.. posting .. Joy M..song for you ... love this one !!

Is aapke andaaz..ka haiye..kya kehna 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxd08yI4O2w&[/YOUTUBE]
Divi!!

Where do you find out these rare songs from?!  Love it! And of course..love Joy!

Thanks Dear...for making my b'day so memorable with your lovely message!

I PMed you...do check it 😃