Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nanda badgi

vikram and sugni...even with the age difference there is something strong between them ...vikram understands her plus sardakai  was unknowingly done ...thats a sign...aditya  is  too much into  choti jati  vs thakur...i am not sure  he will ever respect her and understand her dreams  as vikram does even if he  falls in love with her ... plus i like that other girl for aditya...

@bold

Vikram doing Sugnis sardakai is going against the foundation of the show if he shall be her hero. Her hero will marry her, and have sugni as his wife not as a bedni who have no rights over him.
Sugnis future will be: she will be left at her house with her mom doing the Raai dance in and out for the rest of her and when she will have her own children and when sugni falls sick perhps she will run to Vik for some money like Gulabiya did with Jwala Takur. History repeating itself! I am not going to watch that!

@red And Adi seems to be very emotional when it comes to people he loves, his family. Iam sure that he will understand and try to fulfill Sugnis dreams once he fall for her which he will.
Edited by cyrine - 11 years ago
Personally i think Vikram is more like a friend and father figure to Sugni. He is too old for her i think. I mean she is only 18. Aditya is more suited to be her soul mate.
Originally posted by cyrine

@bold

Vikram doing Sugnis sardakai is going against the foundation of the show if he shall be her hero. Her hero will marry her, and have sugni as his wife not as a bedni who have no rights over him.
Sugnis future will be: she will be left at her house with her mom doing the Raai dance in and out for the rest of her and when she will have her own children and when sugni falls sick perhps she will run to Vik for some money like Gulabiya did with Jwala Takur. History repeating itself! I am not going to watch that!

@red And Adi seems to be very emotional when it comes to people he loves, his family. Iam sure that he will understand and try to fulfill Sugnis dreams once he fall for her which he will.
Originally posted by nanda badgi

I agree with you ...i  meant sardakai  should  be taken just as a sign and eventually  vikram  should marry sugni and fulfill her drams ...if  vikram cant give her that  even i wouldnt want it...in today's episode who was the other kid with aditya ...i feel even if vikram is his mama  the age  diff is not that much  ...sometime  that happenes...just a feeling not sure about that

today it was clear the reason for aditya's hate ...so lets see how the story develops ...till now i like sugni and vikram's interaction  assuming he is not her father's age...i dont see jwala  and vikram  of same age...but lets see how the story goes