Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

deepika45

IF-Rockerz

deepika45

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
vikram is too elder to sugni.. as considering age aditya was ok to her. vikram might stay as well wisher for sugni but not as pair. vikram might help her in bad times. i personally dint saw aditya role actor's performance.. from last two days episodes, i thought he is not bad.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrinesurvi035

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I kinda disagree.

Adtiya had one scene with Sugni which was pretty good. so were VIkram n Sugni..         but we havent seen the complete picture of these 2 characters different shades...

I just want Sugni to get the one who fulfills her dreams n not does the sardhakai which is her worst dream..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineDia_Fsurvi035XAiShBaBy08Xpallavi25FastFuriousgirl

Dia_F

Dia_F

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
     Aditya is impulsive, just like Sugni. From what I see, he is not the typical Prince Charming, he has issues himself. His character may evolve and he will learn from Sugni how to enjoy life. 
    On the other side, Vikram is calculating almost every move that he makes. Maybe that's why he is amused by Sugni: she is a free spirit, while he is probably the slave of his own ambitions and who knows what other secret he hides. 
    But, like Savz_uniqueblis mentioned Vikram can be the lead even if he is not going to be Sugni's love interest. I think his character is going to dominate the entire show no matter what. Maybe in the end he will realize that the only woman he actually loves is his wife! And for sure the relationship between Sugni and Vikram will involve many emotions from hate to mutual understanding and compassion.
   Aditya can become Sugni's husband without being the lead. 
   It will be interesting and refreshing to watch a show where the main lead is a negative/gray character! 

Edited by etna - 04 May 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.atriabhavika0611-Nakshatra-FastFuriousgirlpallavi25

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
EWWW!!! WAT THE HELL!!!  thats so weird!!  Vikram is like a dad to sugni!! 

Aditya is the hero! He's perfect for sugni! I was waiting for a guy to come into the show for sugni! There seem to be a shine in the show now that aditya has comeBig smile

Edited by JackieLovesKASH - 06 May 2012 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrinesurvi035

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

Originally posted by atria

Originally posted by cyrine

No, I absolutely don't want vikram to be the main lead! Please no!!!!! Aditya will be perfect for sugni, someone WHO doesnt belong to the takur clan. Someone with new perspective that sugni can talk to and understand instead of being dominated by vikram al the time because of his position as takur.

Aditya is Vikram's nephew so he IS part of the thakur clan also. Sugni when she finds out will probably be just as awed of him.LOL

Yaa.. I read that somewhere, is that Confirmed News?
Anyways.. What I meant was that sugni shoul be with someone WHO sees life from another perspective, someone WHO wont even be able to think og her as bedni but as woman, as daughter as as sister and most importantly as wife and not as mistress!!! Vinkram is older Than her and he might already have children, which takur is not married and have kids in vikrams age.. Doesnt make sense, i would be surprised if he is bachelor still. And even let us just assume that vikram is mahaan and foolishly in love and decides to marry sugni What would the problem be? The show can end within month - problem solved! The bedni gor her prince, end of story. And if he is already married but he is not happy etc. I certainly don't want sugni to be marrigebreaker. I want Young Guy WHO is strong enough to look beyond the traditions and don't even think about sugni as bedni and fall for her. That would be something. Iam sorry but vikram seems to be older Than sugnis mother. That is not something to show and encourage. Why cant he be friend? friend in need and guide her in the right direction. I personally don't want love angle between them. That is My opinion!

yes it is confirmed news because thakur vikram singh nephew is aditiya ... let sugni be with someone her age because i really find vikram and sugni might make a nice couple but he is old enough to be her big brother ... he can be a person who actually helps sugni to develop and get a better life with aditiya and maybe even help her along her path and the other thakur's might create a scene because of gulabaia relationship with the other thakur and for all we know she might be the one to reunite the family as well ... guys just be patient and wait and let us see how aditiya and sugni's relationship develops without juding who is better for sugni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
after adityas entry..i still like vikram better !! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
but ill give aditya a chance..n knowing hes part of the thakur clan just got intestring 

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
The writers threw the audiene of by introduing Vikram and then the younger brother or nephew. It's pretty apparent they were not sure or they're going to confuse the audiences and give us a love triangle. Acting wise neither actor is worse or better. I thought Vikram was too old but the chemistry was more interesting between the two compared to this Aditya character and Sungi. It was just boring.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.