Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Given the intensity of their encounters, the Vikram Sugni relationship should definitely be explored. It need not be a conventional romantic angle though, the young woman older guy forced romance has already been done in several serials. But these two gel so perfectly, I hope the CVs will keep their interactions even if a young romantic lead is introduced. New guy, never seen him before, lets see how he does.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeKhush1Laila2009-rupa--Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniFastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
100% Agree with u, well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

MeeKhush1

MeeKhush1

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
want vikram to be the lead as really loving his interactions with sugni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009-rupa-

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
No, I absolutely don't want vikram to be the main lead! Please no!!!!! Aditya will be perfect for sugni, someone WHO doesnt belong to the takur clan. Someone with new perspective that sugni can talk to and understand instead of being dominated by vikram al the time because of his position as takur.

Edited by cyrine - 04 May 2012 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_F

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

No, I absolutely don't want vikram to be the main lead! Please no!!!!! Aditya will be perfect for sugni, someone WHO doesnt belong to the takur clan. Someone with new perspective that sugni can talk to and understand instead of being dominated by vikram al the time because of his position as takur.

Aditya is Vikram's nephew so he IS part of the thakur clan also. Sugni when she finds out will probably be just as awed of him.LOL

rozieFastFuriousgirl

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Aditya is Vikram's nephew so he IS part of the thakur clan also. Sugni when she finds out will probably be just as awed of him.LOL

Yaa.. I read that somewhere, is that Confirmed News?
Anyways.. What I meant was that sugni shoul be with someone WHO sees life from another perspective, someone WHO wont even be able to think og her as bedni but as woman, as daughter as as sister and most importantly as wife and not as mistress!!! Vinkram is older Than her and he might already have children, which takur is not married and have kids in vikrams age.. Doesnt make sense, i would be surprised if he is bachelor still. And even let us just assume that vikram is mahaan and foolishly in love and decides to marry sugni What would the problem be? The show can end within month - problem solved! The bedni gor her prince, end of story. And if he is already married but he is not happy etc. I certainly don't want sugni to be marrigebreaker. I want Young Guy WHO is strong enough to look beyond the traditions and don't even think about sugni as bedni and fall for her. That would be something. Iam sorry but vikram seems to be older Than sugnis mother. That is not something to show and encourage. Why cant he be friend? friend in need and guide her in the right direction. I personally don't want love angle between them. That is My opinion!

Edited by cyrine - 04 May 2012 at 9:37am

Dia_FFastFuriousgirl

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Topic

Thats exactly my thought.

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by atria

Yaa.. I read that somewhere, is that Confirmed News?
Anyways.. What I meant was that sugni shoul be with someone WHO sees life from another perspective, someone WHO wont even be able to think og her as bedni but as woman, as daughter as as sister and most importantly as wife and not as mistress!!! Vinkram is older Than her and he might already have children, which takur is not married and have kids in vikrams age.. Doesnt make sense, i would be surprised if he is bachelor still. And even let us just assume that vikram is mahaan and foolishly in love and decides to marry sugni What would the problem be? The show can end within month - problem solved! The bedni gor her prince, end of story. And if he is already married but he is not happy etc. I certainly don't want sugni to be marrigebreaker. I want Young Guy WHO is strong enough to look beyond the traditions and don't even think about sugni as bedni and fall for her. That would be something. Iam sorry but vikram seems to be older Than sugnis mother. That is not something to show and encourage. Why cant he be friend? friend in need and guide her in the right direction. I personally don't want love angle between them. That is My opinion!

If Aditya is the love interest, it would be a prince charming story too, wouldn't it, in fact there would be even less problems. He isn't married (whereas Vikram might be), he seems to be quite strong minded so if he wants to marry her, he just will. And take her to the city where no one will care for her Bedni status. Then there is no story left either, in fact it could become quite a conventional love story. As for Vikram marrying her, we don't know how the story will develop, he may even be a grey character. At the moment, the chemistry between these two is awesome, and so we are hoping that they will stay in the limelight as main leads.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FseemasrLaila2009-rupa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.