Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I don't mind Vikram to be the lead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

I don't mind Vikram to be the lead.

same here but i don't want Anuj to be the lead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Well I have never seen aditiya (anuj sachdev) in a serial before since i watch only zee USA serials but i will say that we should keep an open mind and jus see his performance in PSH. We may all be surprised LOL 
I agree not all serial has to have a lovey-dovey  Embarrassed  string attached it can jus be great chemistry that doesn't have to add up to anything.
I absolutely love thakur VS and Sugni jus the way they are
But it could be possible that Aditiya's character and Sugni may also have great chemistry LOL

Guess we will jus have to wait and see Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FtulipdaisyKhatamKahaniFastFuriousgirl--Udhay--

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I am with you.. I don't know anything about the other actor.. but Varun badola even though looks older and not the typical hero types.. he has a strong scene presence and a great actor..and plus.. his character is also very interesting.. I would totally love it if there is a love/hate angle b/w him and Sugni.. It would make the show worth watching.. what is the point of having another same old love story b/w young girl and a guy.. It would turn out like any other star shows!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleHillyloveLaila2009tulipdaisyFastFuriousgirl

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
there is no need every relationship must ve romantic angle. like to see vikram as some mentor or inspiration or some frd to sugni. lets sugni ve someone of her age. abt new actor, no idea abt him. lets see his work. vikram can be lead with other actor being love interest of sugni.there is no need of lead being involved in same romantic it will be stereotype. so it will be interesting as lead someone but not love interest n love interest not lead.

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 01 May 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_F-enchanted-KhatamKahaniFastFuriousgirl

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Though Vikram maybe quite old for Sugni their pairing looks good & wouldnt mind seeing them as a couple.

fulfunHillyloverozieLaila2009

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I like varun & vikram character ...i wish him to play main lead than aditya

madhurifan

madhurifan

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i think a romantic angle betn vikram and sugni would be interesting! varun is a fabulous actor...has a kind of smoldering intensity!Big smileBig smile i started watching the show thinking he is the main lead...i hope i wont be disappointed!

fulfunHillyloverozieLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.