Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I think Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya! Thumbs Up

Vikram has a strong screen presence and Vikram+Sugni have tons of chemistry!  Day Dreaming

I've seen Aditya/Anuj in his old show and I feel he's not a good actor. Dead

What are your thoughts on this? Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 29 April 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

HAUWAsandy_radhewarMeeKhush1JalkaurNimmi.Chamak-Challosimrankaur.19Nirjhor105Hillylovevenaishu_25TINA!tulipdaisy-Antu-_-Aslan-rani-luckiTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Completely disagreed.. Vikram is too mature and aged for a young girl like sugni.. I love the combination scenes of Vikram and Sugni, its cute but i dont find a romantic angle to them.. They look like a caring big brother and an innocent little sister to me.. I'm waiting for aditya-sugni romantic track to begin soon, to see how that shapes up.. I have seen some scenes of Anuj in Sabki laaadli Bebo in SP, and I find him ok.. He is not that bad an actor.. I hope he'll do well in PSH.. I'm looking forward to a fabulous chemistry between Aditya and Sugni..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nnatasha224choc.trufflesTwilighternariyDia_FSparklesDBcyrineprintysurvi035rozieFastFuriousgirlAbsoluv

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Anuj is a good actor too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FprintyrozieFastFuriousgirl

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't know.  I am pretty sure I don't like the actor who is playing Aditya.  BUT I would like Sugni to get someone who is closer to her age.  Also, if Vikram Singh ended up marrying Sugni, I feel like it would be because of politics.  BUT if there happened to be a romantic angle between them...I guess it would be interesting to watch.  I really wish they would pick someone else to play Aditya.  

Just my opinion.

boogle

boogle

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I agree! Smile but I'm going to keep an open mind when Aditya joins the show

fulfun

fulfun

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I would really like Vikram to be sort of mentor to Sugni...Not every relationship has to be lovey dovy.
I was  never a fan of Anuj...good looks never assure good acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
havent seen the actor for aditya's work BUT concerning vikram .. i feel like his interactions with sugni is more like an older brother. someone to remind her of who she is in a purely platonic way.  althougghhh, i do also agree with another member that if they happen to unite in a romantic way than it would be due to politics and could be interesting to watch.  

i guess, lets give the aditya guy an opportunity because his chemistry with sugni might just be really good (balancing each other out) and it can also be a learning experience.

cyrineDia_FRaleighbcatFastFuriousgirl

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i think sugni will fall for aditya and she might misunderstood him that he loves her too.later she may realise it that she misintepruted him then she might be wid lot of probs then vikram might help her to get strong and stand for herself and she might start loving him.

sandy_rDia_FParulRatiShiviFastFuriousgirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.