Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
i  absolutely love watching this show , as it shows how what world we are living in , and crime doesnt happen to just careless and unfortunate ones , it can happen to anyone , all one can avoid it by being alert

I prefer watching the daily 4-7pm episodes too its better than wasting time on god known things shown on TV 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am hooked (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ramyasubbu

Groupbie

Ramyasubbu

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I love this show!! Superb direction, amazing acting, superb presenter. This show is an eye opener and it really has helped me become more aware of my surroundings and not take things for granted. Hats off to the team.

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I agree the show is too good...  the narration, the actors who play the parts everything is good and last weeks show about the flesh trade was a cracker of an episode .. way to go Sony

Dollar_Dreams

Dollar_Dreams

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Ya CP is one of the best program on TV now..naration is too good..Though sometimes they go overboard, but overall it's great program.Clap

-Skipper-

IF-Addictz

-Skipper-

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
CP rocks !!!

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
agreed its awesome anop soni doing the brilliant job hosting it and yes citizen  should be aware of what's happening around them i am also hooked to it 

Alim786

Alim786

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
MUST BETTER THAN GARBAGE CID

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.