Frequent Posters

saad2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one
continue soon
arshifan2012 thumbnail
helo evrybody!!!!!!! ah!!! feeling like sitting in a microwave!!!!!!!!!!1 its so hot!!!!!!!!!! anyways here's part 8!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!

PART 8:

Daksh came up to naina's room and saw that it was empty. He entered the room and saw her standing near the poolside and staring at the blue water. Her was illuminated with the reflection of light on the water. She luked like a godess. Daksh just pushed aside those thoughts and came up to her." Coffee??" he asked genuinely and she nodded. Naina told him about how khushi was attacked today as she heard from shyam. "I know your worried about the recent developments but believe me naina, we do sumthing quick before arnav's anger turns into hatred!!!!!!!". These words came as a shock to naina.

"Jiju i think we should hire a private detective to investigate!!!!" exclaimed arnav. Shyam also gave his approval towards his decision. Shyam called up anjali and asked her to check on khushi as she might wake up any minute now.They were cuming back home. Anjali ran towards her borther's room. She opened the door and saw khushi sleeping contently. She also noticed that khushi was kept arnav's pillow close to herself as she feared lonliness. She was about to go when she saw khushi opening her eyes.

Khushi got up to see that she was not in her room. She got up from the bed when suddenly anjali came up to her. She told khushi that it was arnav's and shyam's idea to keep her and naina at the raizada house. Khushi was beyond shocked. She was happy that atlest arnav still cared for her. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Anjali was called by hari prakash as he needed sum help. At that moment arnav entered the room. Both their eyes fixed on each other. "How are you feeling now???" Arnav asked genuinely. She nodded her head positively. Arnav was relieved to see that. He wanted her to go to the guest room but she couldn't as the five guest rooms were occupied by their relatives who had come here for Arnav's birthday.

Khushi had to stay in arnav's room till his birthday celebration was over.

Next day. 7:30am. Shantivan. Arnav slept on recliner as he was doing sum important work. He was about to get up when he saw khushi's sleeping face. She luked so divine as if made only for him. He remebered the nights he would stay awake as her thoughts would make him go crazy. He came near her face and tucked a strand of hair which disturbing her behind her ear. She moaned sweetly at his gesture. She woke up. But she couldn't find anybody. By anybody she means arnav. She felt his touch. His gentle touch which always manges to create havoc on her senses. She saw the bathroom knob move. She knew it was him. He came out shirtless as he forgot to take his shirt.

Khushi couldn't take her eyes off him. He luked like the grecian gods. But then she noticed THE SCAR!!!. The scar which she gave him and he took it wiyhout even protesting. Tears welled up in her eyes when she remembered how badly he was hurt becoz of her. "Aar...naavvv..." she whispered. "Did you say sumthing khushi???" asked arnav. she nodded. He went inside the bathroom to have shower only to leave khushi feeling guilty.

"Maasi, plz i dont celebrate my birthday from ages!!!! Its too kiddish!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed arnav. His maasi was driving him crazy and not only them, the whole raizada family was driving him nuts. Khushi and naina came down only to see arnav and daksh getting irritated due their buas and maasis. Daksh saw naina and told her come down with khushi." Hey khushi, luk at by bro. Its his birthday and he wouldn't even celebrate it!!!!" exclaimed daksh.

"He is forgetting his birthday since four years now!!!!!!!!" laughed away arnav's massi. Arnav had enough of this so he stormed out of his house. Khushi again sobbed." Iam the reason behind all this. I made him stony and heartless!!!!!!!!!! He was not like this before!!!!"

(Flashback)

"Khushi!!!! its my birthday today!!!!!!!!! Iam so damn excited." exclaimed arnav. " I know arnav!!!!!!!!" Khushi cupped his face" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASR!!!! MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!" And with that she kissed his forehead gently.
"Thank You!!!"

(End of flashback)

Khushi compared the then's arnav who never used to forget his birthday and the now arnav, who doesn't remember his birthday. She made up her mind to fix all this." I will make the party arrangements!!!!!!!!" exclaimed khushi leaving everybody shocked at her decision.

PRECAP: Arnav came up to his room frustrated. As he entered the room he saw all dark. He tried to swicth on the light but it was no use. Then sumbody with a candle came up. It was khushi. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASR" she exclaimed. He was about to say sumthing when he heard that sumbody had locked the door. "Its all your fault!!!! Was it..." bur before he cud finish he tripped and both arnav and khushi fell on the bed.

Hey guys this is part 8.  I hope you will like this. Anyways,
Thanx for support u guys gave and sorry for any mistakes. CRITISISMS are welcumed and plz hit the like button and buddy me so that i can pm all of you!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. And plz plz plz COMMENT and leave a reply!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Arhi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it...

awesome update... thanxx for the pm...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow that's gr8 update 
precap is too good 
looking forward to the next update eagerly for arnav's b'day celebration wow khushi is regretting loving him again 
just amazing love
barun_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry 4 commenting late

awesome parts 

loved it

update soon ,thanx 4 the pm
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting so far 😊
Do pm me on updates...
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
quite different...loving this shyam jiju...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intresting wounder what happens next
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Read all the parts in a go wonderful story. Plz pm me when u update
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

wow arnav's b'day celebration coming up