Balika Vadhu

sumitra slaps jagya

Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i have seen this in the synopsis of BV
we will see, Jagya asking for his share in the property and further threatens the family that if they don't give his share from the property then he won't come to the court for recital of facts and Anandi's divorce won't happen… After hearing this, all family members are shocked and further we will see Jagya gets slapped by Sumitra

so i guess now sumitra will reveal abt gauri's visit to jaitser nd her real face...fingers crossed😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
where did u see this really so nice ithappens and if annadi sends him to jail than kudos  iwish it happens not even jgia but gauri should be sent to jail 
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshansh

where did u see this really so nice ithappens and if annadi sends him to jail than kudos  iwish it happens not even jgia but gauri should be sent to jail 

i have seen it in our BV forum itself at balikavadhu synopsis...hav a look😊
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope instead of slapping Jagya they come out with the real fact that if he don't divorce Anandi then they can send him to jail for bigamy and cheating. 

i know whats going to happen now, Sumitra will slap Jagya, and then whole crying session will go on and then they will get pressurized to give their property to Jagya and Gauri will win in her motives. Senseless drama!!

Singh's know they can revert back because Jagya is not doing any favor to Anandi. In fact by giving divorce he is saving his and Gauri's ass. 
imLoveAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 I want someone to slap Gauri as well... 
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Do you guys still hope that after coming to know about previous trip of Gauri to Jaitser it will make any difference for this slimebag...I am 100% Positive that he will just brush it aside and will sing Gauri's tune( that Singh's paid her tution out of guilt etc etc..)😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im not sure what big deal will be raised by Gauri's previous visit. So they funded her education and Gauri came to scream on them. Will that make much of a difference to Jogia? I mean Gauri didn't ASK for their funding!
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, she just screamed and yelled in the singhs house by tress passing for stopping her funds😛
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashahai_aamanke

Yeah, she just screamed and yelled in the singhs house by tress passing for stopping her funds😛

Its not trespass😆 Unless she was expressly told never to step foot there again.
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Its not trespass😆 Unless she was expressly told never to step foot there again.

Coming into one's house without their permission is tress passing😉 "[A]t common law, every unauthorized entry upon the soil of another was a trespasser"

thats what dadisa yelled, get out
thats what basant told her, get lost

If as shown in precap, she still prefres to step in haveli again then that would be nothing but shamlessness 100%😡
and
self respect 0%🤢

coz no one would step into they house once the owners of the house say get out!!!!😆