Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey you can take a chutti Aanchal. I'm just saying you could do it if you want. LOL

I feel the real criminals here were the parents of Prateek and Mandeep. If Mandeep's father had seen the effect his beatings were having or Mandeep's mother had stood up for him, maybe Mandeep wouldn't have been a bully. And if Prateek's father stopped forcing him to become more macho and use the gun, then maybe that gun would never have been used.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gumrah! episode on Bullying (Page 3)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Hey you can take a chutti Aanchal. I'm just saying you could do it if you want. LOL

I feel the real criminals here were the parents of Prateek and Mandeep. If Mandeep's father had seen the effect his beatings were having or Mandeep's mother had stood up for him, maybe Mandeep wouldn't have been a bully. And if Prateek's father stopped forcing him to become more macho and use the gun, then maybe that gun would never have been used.

haha if i'm doing anything related to Karan..no chutis allowed LOL and i was going to write it for myself anyways and now i'll post it too and i'm going to read the updates to get an idea how to write them. 

yeh! i would partially blame them too. mandeep's father needed to know that he can't just take his anger out on his children, I mean what kind of a father is her. But i can't really say anything about Mandeep's mother because I know there are women in India who can't say anything to their husband and just have to tolerate them. But Prateek's father forcing him to show interest in guns. What kind of father would do that. If only he didn't tell Prateek about it. He would have never been a murderer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
gud job! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchalluvskaran

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanx Smile

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thanx, soo much Anchal for the Update Hug
Awesome Epi and an important one!

anchalluvskaran

IF-Dazzler

anchalluvskaran

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Thanx, soo much Anchal for the Update Hug
Awesome Epi and an important one!

Ur welcome Smile

It really was! bullying is everywhere now >_< 

ashasuresh

ashasuresh

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hi 

The case study very well explores the causes of bullying. How true it is...bullies are not born they are made. A short reference from a write up i recently did on "Bullying in Schools"

Studies have shown that most of the bullies have dominating and controlling behavior. They like to be looked upto and expect others to behave as per their wishes. Bullying helps them to feel superior and this boosts their ego.

Externally the bullies give an impression of being strong and confident whereas it has been noted that in many cases bullies suffer from feelings of insecurity and bullying helps them to get a feeling of being in control.

Bullies are children who are often bullied or abused themselves. The anger and frustration that they experience as a result of being hurt is directed towards others. This provides them great deal of relief.

Family atmosphere will most likely be void of consistent parental supervision and might be supportive of aggressive behaviour

Bullies are rewarded for their bullying behavior either through material benefit or as recognition among peers

Bullying behaviour often becomes a mode of being popular or being "cool" in the school as they cannot find any other means of carving their own niche.

Best Wishes

Asha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.