EPI 29-04-2012 MY View

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 I agree that Mandip was a bully who was rude,insensitive &arrogant .But the reason for him being such a heckler was his dad. There is a way to treat your kids. If you don't get promotion in your job, it doesn't mean you'll take out that frustration on your family members. Mandy's attitude ws d effect of his dad's behavior. I srsly feel his dad had some physiological problem.

I loved the characters of prateek,roshni ,ranjit and arun. We should always stand up against such ppl.We should let such bullys dominate us. But then taking a gun and killing someone is not d way to seek revenge.Prateek and d group didn't think about the consequences even once. That was their biggest mistake. There were definitely better ways to resolve the problem but dey didn't even think about it.

The end was tragic. But the episode gave a really good message, not only to the bully's and victims but also to Parents. People who bully others should know how it can emotionally effect d other person .Parents should take out time and sit and talk with their children. They should understand their feelings and give them the required freedom.Also school should provide time to time counseling 
The casting was perfect. Superb screenplay. Once again thanks 'TEAM GUMRAH' for the super amazing epi.

Edited by summergirl92 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with you..

once again great cast...everyone was too good for their role...i specially liked Mandeep's acting..n then Arun, Prateek and Roshani.. The director/s n others would've also trained them well..overall very good result :))
I still cant believe there can be a parent as violent as Mandeep's!!

but i have a complain..some of the actions given to Karan is being repeated.. in the last epi, Karan bumping into the girl and in this epi the way Karan sits on the floor worried/sad and also grabbing the glass of water is kinda becoming repetitive.. hope for more innovations in every epi..rest of it i liked :))
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago