CM Apr 30 - May 4 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat . UngaL porumai mechaing. Happened to watch this particular episode. Such a stupid one. To project herself as woman perfect , radhika portraits all others as nincompoops. Or think we are the fools to watch such a serial. Is Amudha such a stupid lady to believe the blackmailer , has her brain gone to laundry ?  Oh BTW forgot - Intelligence is sole property of CM - rest all maramandais. Now CID CM will solve the problem. AC SR rubber stamp. 
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, what a stupid episode?
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for letting me know that I had a miraculous escape from updating the "Tuesday" episode.  habbaa... enna oru escapeu maa...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Eclat & SL

Thank God this murder thingy is finally over.  Yeppa... inni vera yenna kolapamo Chelamah konduvarupora.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Selva & Nithya for the updates.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Selva & Nithya . How Vasu & CM found out Raghu - Amudha rendezvous. Who tipped them? Creative Head😉 ?
eclat thumbnail
@Srima - romba correctaa neenga kaNdu pidichEL.  aduththa Creative Head neengathaan...🤣  CM thinkO thinknu think paNNi mute la Vasukitta phone la pEsi they landed up in some bungalow belonging to Raghu.  Actually when I saw that bungalow, I was wondering, wow, one sub inspector can afford such a palatial house .  
shamnath thumbnail
I am very sure there is going to be a clash between Shivaranjani and Avinash.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Eclat. 

I am really really angry...so angry that my veins are throbbing at my forehead. The nasty episode where Amutha was threatening the slime bag was shown tonight. I did not watch it as I am working at my laptop but the pleadings by Amutha and the slimebag's violent responses was driving me crazy. I wanted to actually yell at my mother and ask her to switch off.

I am sick, sick, sick of this woman who calls herself Head of Creatives. Sick. She is glorifying violence against women. She is glorifying bigamy and adultery. I wish I could see her and ask her pointblank whether she would do anything for money.

Tamil serials cheapen women. Especially Radhika's.