wich one do u like more...??

..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hi to all...!!

do u like horror novels more or horror movies...wud u like to see it on screen or read it...n why...??(reason is must)

n suggest some spooky novels too...lets make a list of dem as people often dont hv ny idea about d novels in d horror genre...n if u want u can suggest some horror movis too...

for me it wud b horror movies as dey create far more fear in u dan d novels as we see things dere rather than imagine them...lots of visual effects literally create a spooky atmosphere n spine chilling horror...!!!!

as a child i used to read goosebumps by rl stein...n i tell u dey were really full of horror...!!!!!

n frankly speaking dey giv me goosebumps till now if i read dem...😆

other dan dat dere r some stephen king novels...i cant say much about dem as i hv not read many of his works...

so wats ur take on dis...??

😈!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmi89 thumbnail
I wuld like to read horror novel because they are more descriptive in term s of story but in movie they just focus on horror scenes rather than story.
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail

thnxx for rplying...😊

Originally posted by: charmi89

I wuld like to read horror novel because they are more descriptive in term s of story but in movie they just focus on horror scenes rather than story.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I prefer books for the depth and movies for the visual effect 😃

But if I have to pick one, it'd be novels.. Even while reading a novel, it can be scary and it actually makes a farrr more impact on us mentally and emotionally, I feel... The scariest novel I've read is "The Fifth Horseman" written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre. Trust me, once you start reading this, you wont put down the book untill you fiinish it(that is if you have slight inclination to politics and stuff). It's not spooky or anything, it's much REAL and revolves around a political terrorist threats etc... it's so real, it could be possible in real-life, and that makes it more scary...😆 I completed it in one day and night 😆

Stephen Kings huh...I'll try reading his books 😃
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I prefer books for the depth and movies for the visual effect 😃

But if I have to pick one, it'd be novels.. Even while reading a novel, it can be scary and it actually makes a farrr more impact on us mentally and emotionally, I feel... The scariest novel I've read is "The Fifth Horseman" written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre. Trust me, once you start reading this, you wont put down the book untill you fiinish it(that is if you have slight inclination to politics and stuff). It's not spooky or anything, it's much REAL and revolves around a political terrorist threats etc... it's so real, it could be possible in real-life, and that makes it more scary...😆 I completed it in one day and night 😆

Stephen Kings huh...I'll try reading his books 😃

i dont hv much interest in politics...but if d buk is really gud i might as well try it...😊

stephen king i hv heard about...i m not so sure...😊

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
stephen king is SCARRY. i've read some of his books & i make sure to close all the windows and doors every night ever since i read salem's lot. 😳
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akankshaa.

stephen king is SCARRY. i've read some of his books & i make sure to close all the windows and doors every night ever since i read salem's lot. 😳

actually u know wat m reading his the shining rite now n its hell scary...!!

i'l try reading his other works too if its soo scary...as u r telling den i surely wil give it a try...😊